I made a full roster of the all-time Nebraska football team. If you have a ps3 u can download the team for NCAA 11'. My ID name is BIGERN_

Nicely done, ERN. Way to help us pass the time between now and August. I'd heard there was a '95 Husker team out there somewhere, too. Now if only we can get the PSN back up and running so I can download.

Care to give us a run down of your two-deep?

QB - Frazier, Crouch, Gill, Tagge

RB - Rozier, Phillips, Green

FB - Tom Rathman, Joel Makovicka

WR - Rodgers, Fryar, Davison, Swift

TE - Junior Miller, Tracey Wistrom

OL - Wiegert, Taylor, Rimington, Steinkuhler, Shields

DE - Wistrom, Tomich

DT - Suh, Glover, Peter, Smith

LB - Alberts, Barrett Ruud, Broderick Thomas, Novak, Stewart

CB - Ralph Brown, Craver, Miles, Washington, Booker

S - Josh Bullocks, Mike Brown, Minter

P - Kosch

K - Henery

This obviously doesn't include everyone I put on there, but for the people I didn't name you can ask if I have them on here. Always for debate to see if someone should make it or not.

Can't say I have any problems with your choices, TBH. Looks pretty good to me.

I'd like to see an "All 2000s" Husker team. Sort of the recent greats. Off the top of my head:

QB: Crouch, Ganz, Taylor

RB: Ross

WR: Swift, Petersen, Purify

CB: Amukamara, Bowman

DT: Suh, Carriker

I'd like to see an "All 2000s" Husker team. Sort of the recent greats. Off the top of my head:

Yeah that would be a good idea. Who would u have at WR? There are room for 7, it was the toughest one to choose because we never really had true WRs during the old days.

Yeah that would be a good idea. Who would u have at WR? There are room for 7, it was the toughest one to choose because we never really had true WRs during the old days.

You mean who else besides Swift, Petersen, and Purify? Good question. We haven't had many in the last 10 years, have we?

You mean who else besides Swift, Petersen, and Purify? Good question. We haven't had many in the last 10 years, have we?

Swift, Purify, Rodgers, Fryar, Reggie Baul, Terrence Nunn and Matt Davison. In my opinion.

Swift, Purify, Rodgers, Fryar, Reggie Baul, Terrence Nunn and Matt Davison. In my opinion.

I had the same people besides Baul, I have Peterson

How long did that take? im just curious because i started a dynasty and decided to name the players on the roster and it took an hour and a half, just to click on them and type in the name, why cant they just have them named already damnit!!

Took probably 3 or 4 hours. I had to decide who to put on their and then name all the players and give them all ratings.

We are talking about an all 2000s Husker team.

I'd forgotten about Terrence "Fumbles" Nunn. Man, we had that first down!

But otherwise, he was legit. I saw put him on there.

How long did that take? im just curious because i started a dynasty and decided to name the players on the roster and it took an hour and a half, just to click on them and type in the name, why cant they just have them named already damnit!!

Holmes, you need to download a roster!

I recommend Luvtotha9s if you are on PS3; there is another guy that is really good if you are on Xbox.

We are talking about an all 2000s Husker team.

I'd forgotten about Terrence "Fumbles" Nunn. Man, we had that first down!

But otherwise, he was legit. I saw put him on there.

Strictly all 2000's:

QB: Eric Crouch, Zac Taylor, Joe Ganz, Jammal Lord

HB: Roy Helu Jr., Cory Ross, Dan Alexander, Brandon Jackson (maybe Marlon Lucky, just based on sheer career numbers)

WR: Swift, Petersen, Purify, Nunn, Davison, Mike McNeill

TE: Tracey Wistrom, Matt Herrian

OL: Russ Hochstein, Toniu Fonoti, Carl Nicks, Matt Slauson, Dominic Raiola, Volk, Incognito

DE: Adam Carriker, Kyle Vanden Bosch (spelling?), Jay Moore

DT: Ndamukong Suh, Jeremy Slectha, Jared Crick

LB: Barret Ruud, Stewart Bradley, Lavonte David, Steve Octavien, Cody Glenn

DB: Prince Amukamara, Josh Bullocks, Dan Bullocks, Dejuan Groce, Zackary Bowman, Fabian Washington

K: Alex Henery, Josh Brown

P: Alex Henery, Sam Koch

KR/PR: Dejuan Groce, Bobby Newcombe