Eric Hagg

Also, Pierre Allen 3rd best available DE, 10 picks left.

Pierre had an absolutely abysmal combine, as did Ricky Henry. Pretty much cost those two any shot at being drafted.

That's what I don't get about the combine. Sure, measurables are nice, but in my opinion, the only thing that matters is how they play when they step onto that field..

Pierre had an absolutely abysmal combine, as did Ricky Henry. Pretty much cost those two any shot at being drafted.

That's what I don't get about the combine. Sure, measurables are nice, but in my opinion, the only thing that matters is how they play when they step onto that field..

If the NFL were smart they'd completely ignore the combine except in cases of injury testing and interviews. More teams have had their drafts destroyed by the combine than have been helped by it.

Heck because of the combine and both players putting up similar numbers how many scouts and experts put Gerald McCoy equal to or better than Suh last year? Detroit is just lucky Matt Millen isn't their GM anymore... course he probably would have passed on both and gone WR instead.

If the NFL were smart they'd completely ignore the combine except in cases of injury testing and interviews. More teams have had their drafts destroyed by the combine than have been helped by it.

Heck because of the combine and both players putting up similar numbers how many scouts and experts put Gerald McCoy equal to or better than Suh last year? Detroit is just lucky Matt Millen isn't their GM anymore... course he probably would have passed on both and gone WR instead.

Yeah he would have absolutely took Dez Bryant #2 overall.