11:00am for Nebraska-Iowa?

How the f#*k am I supposed to get drunk for Iowa when I have to drive back to Lincoln (5 hours home) late on Thanksgiving night and get up early for an 11 am game. sh#t.

Try starting work thursday night. Then running your butt all day to get done in time for the game. It worked out all right last year got done around 1:00pm, but having the game start at 11am wont make it happen.

By all day, I mean starting at about 3am for work, hoping nobody holds you up. Dealing with "black friday" traffic.

I still think this is going to be a 2:30 game. It will just be a split national game with BC/Miami. Last year most of the "marquee" late season matchups started at 2:30pm. 11am games were reserved for the BigTen Network.

How the f#*k am I supposed to get drunk for Iowa when I have to drive back to Lincoln (5 hours home) late on Thanksgiving night and get up early for an 11 am game. sh#t.

Try starting work thursday night. Then running your butt all day to get done in time for the game. It worked out all right last year got done around 1:00pm, but having the game start at 11am wont make it happen.

By all day, I mean starting at about 3am for work, hoping nobody holds you up. Dealing with "black friday" traffic.

I still think this is going to be a 2:30 game. It will just be a split national game with BC/Miami. Last year most of the "marquee" late season matchups started at 2:30pm. 11am games were reserved for the BigTen Network.

I just find it comical people complain about a 11am start on 'black friday' that dont have to go work and are just worried about not having a enough time to get drunk before the game.

I just find it comical people complain about a 11am start on 'black friday' that dont have to go work and are just worried about not having a enough time to get drunk before the game.

Why?

Why?

Because its a stupid thing to get mad about if you dont have school or work,just be lucky enough you get to have the day off.

Yes I know its tradition and what not, but I was really bummed that they moved this game to Friday for th next 2 years, for the sole reason only because I have to work that Friday, which means doing work on Thursday to get ahead on Friday.

Why?

Because its a stupid thing to get mad about if you dont have school or work,just be lucky enough you get to have the day off.

Yes I know its tradition and what not, but I was really bummed that they moved this game to Friday for th next 2 years, for the sole reason only because I have to work that Friday, which means doing work on Thursday to get ahead on Friday.

Get a new job

Why?

Get a new job

If it were that easy......