Texas Tech stealing from Nebraska again

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/692112-college-football-2011-top-40-football-movies-to-watch-before-the-season-starts#/articles/692112-college-football-2011-top-40-football-movies-to-watch-before-the-season-starts/page/37

Ok, I know how everyone feels about BR, but this is too good to pass up. This is an ok list on its own, (The Program should be #1) but the best part is this "Texas Tech Featured Columnist's" feeling that watching old games is great for getting yourself pumped for the new season. The image he uses is of the DVD for the 2008 Nebraska-TT game....the NEBRASKA issued DVD. Why couldn't he use the TT issued DVD? Not enough demand for them? For some reason, I find this amusing, kinda like when they photoshopped the picture of the Nebraska game to show their new stadium projection.

what a d-bag. Yes lets use the image of the other teams DVD for a game where we blew a 24-7 lead against the team that got flat out embarassed against Mizzou and was rebuilding with a new coach. Only to seal the win in OT with an INT. :facepalm:

This game still pisses me off.

I need to see a lot of those. I was just wondering the other day if there were any football movies out there I haven't seen. Thanks for posting. I'm fine with Remember The Titans being #1, it's a damn fine movie (too bad it's Disney though, coulda been better). I would put Any Given Suday at #1. I know I'm probably alone in thinking that, but I love the side of pro football it shows.

I need to see a lot of those. I was just wondering the other day if there were any football movies out there I haven't seen. Thanks for posting. I'm fine with Remember The Titans being #1, it's a damn fine movie (too bad it's Disney though, coulda been better). I would put Any Given Suday at #1. I know I'm probably alone in thinking that, but I love the side of pro football it shows.

I love Any Given Sunday. That's a classic sports movie in my book.

I remember Mike Golic said that was the worst football movie ever made, I cant say I disagree.

I would put Any Given Suday at #1. I know I'm probably alone in thinking that, but I love the side of pro football it shows.

Love this movie. Also if you never seen Playmakers, it is a great espn series. To bad it only lasted one season.

I remember Mike Golic said that was the worst football movie ever made, I cant say I disagree.

I can live with that, can't really stand that guy anyways. Alert me when he says something interesting.

I call BS, no way Any Given Sunday comes in behind The Replacements.

The replacements is a friggin awesome movie.

Any Given Sunday was bad really bad and in no way reflected the real life of the NFL.

Anybody that quotes that movie is a giant D-bag.

• Fire 1

Any Given Sunday was bad really bad and in no way reflected the real life of the NFL.

I know an ex-NFL player who disagrees.

I know one that agrees that it was bad, not including Mike Golic. It is what it is.

I know one that agrees that it was bad, not including Mike Golic. It is what it is.

Just because he played in the NFL doesn't make him a qualified film critic. It is what it is.

Wait...what?

So, The Replacements did represent an accurate portrayal of the NFL then?

The Steamin Willie Beamon video is funnier than any scene in The Replacements. JMO. Anybody who disagrees with me is a giant D-bag! :lol:

(BTW...Mike Golic S-U-C-K-S. For real.)