This just might be my next vehicle....

I really like the redesign of the Dodge Charger. My wife and I have been having some serious decussions lately on getting new cars and she wants a Camry SE which is what I wanted so I started looking at the new 300's and the Chargers. Looks like the Charger is around my price range and I'm digging this aftermarket exhaust system on this Charger below.

Never really understood the fascination with sports cars. Sure I like sporty stuff, but not if it comes at the expense of a normal-sized backseat and trunk, lousy gas mileage and several thousand more dollars. It would sure be fun to play with though.

Never really understood the fascination with sports cars. Sure I like sporty stuff, but not if it comes at the expense of a normal-sized backseat and trunk, lousy gas mileage and several thousand more dollars. It would sure be fun to play with though.

That my friend is the fascination and today they hardly come at the expense of gas mileage unless you get an srt8 or something like that.

That my friend is the fascination and today they hardly come at the expense of gas mileage unless you get an srt8 or something like that.

I can understand that part fine, just not actually BUYING one for that purpose. I suppose if you have the means and don't need to worry about a family or extra space or whatever else then it makes sense.

I'd be looking at the R/T model but with having a V8 I'm sure it'll be a gas hog. I just liked the new body style of the 11' Charger and its a sedan so I could use it as a family car down the road. I'd love to own some sort of sports car but in the long haul they'll just eat up my gas and fork down $60-$70 to gas it up.