NOOOOOOOO

I just received a text from ESPN MMA and here is what it said:

Frakie Edgar-Gary Maynard at UFC 130 on May 28 officially off due to injuries to both fighters

and then I got this text a few minutes later:

Quinton Jackson-Matt Hamill will headline UFC 130; Thiago Alves-Rick Story also on May 28 card

Damn I was hoping to see Edgar/Maynard fight and this UFC event was stacked now its not so impressive anymore. It'll still be fun to go to this event but this hurts.

I just received a text from ESPN MMA and here is what it said:

Frakie Edgar-Gary Maynard at UFC 130 on May 28 officially off due to injuries to both fighters

and then I got this text a few minutes later:

Quinton Jackson-Matt Hamill will headline UFC 130; Thiago Alves-Rick Story also on May 28 card

Damn I was hoping to see Edgar/Maynard fight and this UFC event was stacked now its not so impressive anymore. It'll still be fun to go to this event but this hurts.

I saw that too. Kinda puts a damper on your trip, but I'd stil be pretty stoked to see Rampage.

I forward the text to my cousin and he thinks that it should be a free on Spike since theirs no title fight. I highly doubt that'll happen though.

Dude, that sucks man. And didn't White promise us a free show that would normally be ppv after the Silva/Maia fight bc it was so bad. He has yet to deliver on that promise...

Whens Cain Velasquez due up again ?

Theres nothing on UFC.com so I don't know BUT the only thing that I do know is that my boy Carwin will be fighing at UFC 131 and I'm pumped to see him return to the octagon after his neck surgury.

Whens Cain Velasquez due up again ?

Theres nothing on UFC.com so I don't know BUT the only thing that I do know is that my boy Carwin will be fighing at UFC 131 and I'm pumped to see him return to the octagon after his neck surgury.

Velasquez is injured right now. He was supposed to fight Junior Dos Santos, but had to bow out due to injury. Dos Santos and Lesnar fight in June with the winner facing Velasquez for the title. Prob. 7-8 months from now.

It's tough for me to follow the UFC over past 3 or 4 years. The fights aren't anywhere as good as they used to be. Rampage is one of my favorite all time fighters, but I can't justify paying 45 bucks for a card where's going to lose a decision to Hamill, because that kids got a better ground game.

I miss the UFC of 8 or 9 years ago, when it used to be freakin great.

It's tough for me to follow the UFC over past 3 or 4 years. The fights aren't anywhere as good as they used to be. Rampage is one of my favorite all time fighters, but I can't justify paying 45 bucks for a card where's going to lose a decision to Hamill, because that kids got a better ground game.

I miss the UFC of 8 or 9 years ago, when it used to be freakin great.

Watch them for free online like I do. I try and post a link on the night of every ppv for ppl to watch free