Texas Tech Game Thread

I like the direction of where our Huskers are headed.

Which is where??? The D is a little better than last year, as are the special teams, but thats not saying much. The O is worse, and ya'll cant blame that one on Joe Dailey, as Taylor isnt much better than Joe.

This team is 2 plays away from being 2-3 right now :wtf

They have shown tremendous heart and played very hard, but they are not close to being a top team, unfortunately.

You are a f'ing Idiot...do you even watch the games?

I hope they ban me for cracking on you chuckle head

You are an ass

husker153@msn.net...send me an e-mail and we can get together an talk about your retarded comments.....a-hole

sweet!!!

We may not be 5-0, but we are one of the top 4-1 teams in the nation in my mind at this point. Baylor beat Iowa St today in Ames, so Baylor will be a tough game next weekend, but i think Nebraska has shown enough offense and defense so far this year that we should win that game by a couple of TD's. We may not get to 6-0, but we will be 5-1 after next weekend.

:dis

First, before the game, alot of people were saying that NU was the worst 4-0 team in the country, even the announcers said so (not that it makes it true).

Second, Baylor is far from a guarenteed win. billy c has not shown the ability to win away from home, and this is NUs first road game of 05. This Baylor team is better than years past, and from what I have heard, they played better against ISU than NU did (not that it will make a huge difference when NU faces BU).

I wouldnt chalk this one up just yet. :thumbs

You must seriously get a hardon from being so negative. Like armistead said, this can be easily flipped around and NU could be 5-0 at this point. Amazing how you can give teams credit other then your own "cough, doubtful, cough" team.

Baylor is a guranteed win, i will put my money where my mouth is. The thing is, are you man enough to bet on it, right here, right now infront of the board? I won't make it a big bet because i don't want to steal your lunch money, so i will bet you $25 that Nebraska wins that game.

We may not be 5-0, but we are one of the top 4-1 teams in the nation in my mind at this point. Baylor beat Iowa St today in Ames, so Baylor will be a tough game next weekend, but i think Nebraska has shown enough offense and defense so far this year that we should win that game by a couple of TD's. We may not get to 6-0, but we will be 5-1 after next weekend.

First, before the game, alot of people were saying that NU was the worst 4-0 team in the country, even the announcers said so (not that it makes it true).

Second, Baylor is far from a guarenteed win. billy c has not shown the ability to win away from home, and this is NUs first road game of 05. This Baylor team is better than years past, and from what I have heard, they played better against ISU than NU did (not that it will make a huge difference when NU faces BU).

You must seriously get a hardon from being so negative. Like armistead said, this can be easily flipped around and NU could be 5-0 at this point. Amazing how you can give teams credit other then your own "cough, doubtful, cough" team.

Baylor is a guranteed win, i will put my money where my mouth is. The thing is, are you man enough to bet on it, right here, right now infront of the board? I won't make it a big bet because i don't want to steal your lunch money, so i will bet you $25 that Nebraska wins that game.

I didnt say that NU was GOING to lose against Baylor, I just said that it isnt a guarenteed win. Im not sure yet who Im going to predict to win that game. Rest assured, you'll be the first one I notify!

PS- Cash only, no checks or food stamps

I didnt say that NU was GOING to lose against Baylor, I just said that it isnt a guarenteed win. Im not sure yet who Im going to predict to win that game. Rest assured, you'll be the first one I notify!

PS- Cash only, no checks or food stamps

Like i said, put your money where your mouth is. I am telling you it's a guranteed win if we play without turning the ball over 4 or 5 times.

PS-Don't worry, i wouldn't dare take away your food stamps or your lunch money, unless the reason you are to scared to bet is because you are afraid you won't have that lunch money next week. If that's the case, i will grant you permission right now to stop talking instead of taking the bet

You are a f'ing Idiot...do you even watch the games?

I hope they ban me for cracking on you chuckle head

You are an ass

husker153@msn.net...send me an e-mail and we can get together an talk about your retarded comments.....a-hole

Oh, a TOUGH GUY I see, are you threatening me????

You must be one of the self-proclaimed greatest, classiest fans in America, huh :dumdum ??

Like i said, put your money where your mouth is. I am telling you it's a guranteed win if we play perfect and don't turn the ball over 4 or 5 times.

Im not gonna say that NU cant or wont win, what part of that dont you get???

PS-Don't worry, i wouldn't dare take away your food stamps or your lunch money, unless the reason you are to scared to bet is because you are afraid you won't have that lunch money next week. If that's the case, i will grant you permission right now to stop talking instead of taking the bet

Thats funny, for a jobless dude who lives in his parents basement :rollin

Like i said, put your money where your mouth is. I am telling you it's a guranteed win if we play perfect and don't turn the ball over 4 or 5 times.

So your reasoning is now to begin the insults? What's next? Momma Jokes? Gay Jokes? Fatty Jokes?

Put your money where your mouth is or 2 words: SHUT IT

LeKevin blew it!! If the fans want to blame the coaches on the other games,

then Smith blew this one..Way to go Smith.

What ever happened to winning as a team and losing as a team? Dont damage this kids potentail by blaming him. Alot of factors good and bad lead to the final score not just that..

I promise to look you up if you give me an address........we are friends right?

Send me an e-mail and lets try to get together...I will get you great seats for the NU...Mizzou game.......Lets do this

So your reasoning is now to begin the insults? What's next? Momma Jokes? Gay Jokes? Fatty Jokes?

Put your money where your mouth is or 2 words: SHUT IT

Guys a dont have a problem with either of you. Please dont start the insult game.

LeKevin blew it!! If the fans want to blame the coaches on the other games,

then Smith blew this one..Way to go Smith.

What ever happened to winning as a team and losing as a team? Dont damage this kids potentail by blaming him. Alot of factors good and bad lead to the final score not just that..

I don't think anyone is pointing a finger and saying he lost the game alone. The offense helped with the loss as well, turning it over 5 times. Special teams also could be held responbile for not blocking that field goal that gave Tech the 27-21 lead. I believe me and some other people are just mad that Lekevin tried to be a hero and run with it instead of just securing the ball. Once we get over our anger on that play, we will move on :smokin