shout out to the fans

Here's a shout out, or maybe a rasp, to memorial stadium for today. I just tried to call home and my sister didn't believe it was me. We got down early, but after the 1st TD the noise was back for good. It's the 1st time in a long time that the crowd made my ears hurt. Bring it back for Oklahome. Good work supporting the team today.

Here's a shout out, or maybe a rasp, to memorial stadium for today. I just tried to call home and my sister didn't believe it was me. We got down early, but after the 1st TD the noise was back for good. It's the 1st time in a long time that the crowd made my ears hurt. Bring it back for Oklahome. Good work supporting the team today.

Darn skippy! Great job guys!

I just returned home from the game.

Even though we lost, it was an amazing game, and showed the Huskers are improving by leaps and bounds. What a great game!!

I won't be able to talk for a few days and my ears are still ringing.

The crowd was electric to say the least and the crowd noise was louder than I have ever heard. Kudos to everyone else that was screaming at the top of their lungs. I think I was even being outscream by an old lady behind me. What a game!

Watching the game from Colorado, I kept hoping the crowd would come through. It was frustrating because most of the television coverage showed the crowd down. Only on a couple of occasions did it "look" like you guys were into it. I'm so glad to hear you guys blew the roof off though. I think the players needed that more than usual for this one. Once again, it is indisputable; there is NO place like Nebraska.

Great game though. I haven't felt this... not bad after a loss for a long time. Just one play differently and we would have nailed the 13th ranked team to the wall!

Baylor better be on their game...