Urban Dictionary

Some of the things you people type make me resort to looking it up in that dictionary. Shocked, mortified and gettin' way to old for this sh#t stuff :D

The terms in there and their description sometime make me want to allow my esophagus to defy gravity. But it's like a car wreck ya just gotta keep looking my bad

GBR

What I truly like about that site is the T shirt commercials and thumbnails ingenious well some are specially the dna helicase classic

GBR

The redhead? She looks even hotter when she's not making a goofy face. I looked her up one night and found these modeling sites she's on. Let me see if I still have them somewhere

I always liked when I would visit my parents in Omaha and would pass Rose Blumkin Rd or Dr or whatever it was. My sister and I would always start laughing and my mom would get pissed and be like "she is a really famous/important local historical figure!" Blumpkin...hehe...

I also suggest searching for your first name:

1. Garrett

One who exhibits etreme model like hottness and who drives the ladies crazy in bed

That guy is such a Garrett.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=garrett

And that's just the first one. They get better :lol:

I KNEW it!!! Mom and Dad wanted a girl!

(I told this huge UNL Tight End that shared the same first name as me that he had a girl's name).

A girl who is intelligent, yet silly. A girl who is cold on the outside, yet warm and cuddly on the inside. A girl who tell her friends everything, yet she has many secrets hidden. A girl who is a great friend, yet a worthy advesary if you are not a friend of hers. A girl who is extremely sweet and innocent, yet she kicks someone's ass when necessary.

but then it goes on to say:

Those with the name ----- tend to be kind people who enjoy music. They're great with making friends and usually have dark hair. Some are very attractive. They can be quiet at times but, given the chance to party... they will... Some have dry senses of humor and can be confused easily... that's part of the humor... -----s usually have a crooked smile. Many like to dance and just have a good time. Male -----s are totally and utterly attractive and absolutely love to "unleash the hound" and just dance it out till the sun comes up... and, if you're a ----- and reading this, you lucky dog... :D Female ----s are fun to be around and can be slightly tone-deaf... but all's good because they make up for it in attitude.

They only missed the part about being naked in a beanbag chair and eating cheetos.