Do you have a specialty plate?

So, i applied for and received approval for a specialty plate...mostly because I think that the new Nebraska plates are dorky. Anyway, I'm a huge Husker fan but still have loyalty to my native state - Minnesota. My license plate reads "MN GO4S". I was thinking that a bunch of posters on this board have specialty plates, as well. What's yours?

Mine says OIY 824. Can you guess what it means?

"OIY 824" is phonetic for "Oh, I ate 24". Because that's your personal best for eating Rocky Mountain Oysters in one sitting.

Did I guess right?

When Arizona had all those blinding speed cameras I submitted a homerism...

"D0000OH" with alternating zeros and "O"s..(Some were not available, depending on the order).

They caught on before they issued me the plates, though and refunded me the $$$.

I'm thinking "HUSK3R7" next. (It's almost impossible to find anything HUSKER related out here still available).

• 7 months later...

fro daddy

nice!

Yesterday, 07:40 AM

NUance

Why the 37? I always wondered about that. You a fan of an NU #37 player, perhaps?

Yesterday, 06:29 AM

Husker37 was my name on the first BBS site I belonged to..Back in 1997 or 1998? It was a Florida Gator site. I don't remember how I stumbled on that Gator board but there didn't seem to be a similar thing for Nebraska yet...I didn't want to find one all that much anyway because I soon found out that the interwebs seem to bring out the worst in us sometimes and I prefered to think of our fans as the classy bunch I grew up with.

There was this one poster on that Gator site named Gino that would call me some mighty naughty things or accuse me of some pretty nasty things with my sister... I enjoyed egging him on because he was a crowd favorite and pretty stupid..But I tried representing my home state and our fanbase in a respectful manner..Was even voted "Nicest Fan of Another School" or something my 2nd year...Then got kicked off by starting a thread asking about Female Ejaculation.

The 37 was an homage to Nebraska being the 37th state..My hometown's County at one time being the 37th most populated which meant our liscense plates started with 37...Anytime I saw a car out here in AZ with "37 county" plates..It brought me back home a little.

If only I'd thought of all this when we got to pick our jersey numbers in Football.