Total melt down on shaggy bevo

I was just wondering how this avatar escaped KCHUSKERCHRIS

Generally I try to support the twins up top - but since u seem like an a$$ man [seinfeld reference] - I changed the avatar for ya.

f0874_ORIG-Buns_clapping.gif

Don't think I've ever seen camel toe from that angle, as in your avatar. But I LIKEY!! +1 for the new eye candy avatar.

It is entertaining until it is the school you like. As a Buckeye fan, it is like a horror movie. It doesn't matter the school...someone is doing something against NCAA rules. You just don't know how deep the rabbit hole goes.

True. If it's any solace, nobody is going to confuse OSU with Texas anytime soon. Yes, the Buckeyes got caught in shenanigans, but unless decades of such malfeasance suddenly see the light of day, nobody is going to equate a few years of very poor decisions with the culture of corruption that permeates all things Longhorn.

One of the reasons this OSU story is making such massive headlines is that nobody expects it of you guys. Everyone thinks of OSU as "the good guys." Hell, people are shocked if there aren't violations at Texas every few years.

Agreed. texa$$ was born and bred in the most corrupt conference in the history of the NCAA, yet their fans act like they are cleaner than a preacher's sheets.

In reality, UTerus is the one school that doesn't need any advantage.

I was just wondering how this avatar escaped KCHUSKERCHRIS

Generally I try to support the twins up top - but since u seem like an a$$ man [seinfeld reference] - I changed the avatar for ya.

f0874_ORIG-Buns_clapping.gif

Don't think I've ever seen camel toe from that angle, as in your avatar. But I LIKEY!! +1 for the new eye candy avatar.

Many thoughts are racing through my mind.

CAN.

NOT.

SAY.

IN.

THIS.

FORUM........

:hitit

It is entertaining until it is the school you like. As a Buckeye fan, it is like a horror movie. It doesn't matter the school...someone is doing something against NCAA rules. You just don't know how deep the rabbit hole goes.

True. If it's any solace, nobody is going to confuse OSU with Texas anytime soon. Yes, the Buckeyes got caught in shenanigans, but unless decades of such malfeasance suddenly see the light of day, nobody is going to equate a few years of very poor decisions with the culture of corruption that permeates all things Longhorn.

One of the reasons this OSU story is making such massive headlines is that nobody expects it of you guys. Everyone thinks of OSU as "the good guys." Hell, people are shocked if there aren't violations at Texas every few years.

Agreed. texa$$ was born and bred in the most corrupt conference in the history of the NCAA, yet their fans act like they are cleaner than a preacher's sheets.

In reality, UTerus is the one school that doesn't need any advantage.

Texas is far from "clean", but at the same time I don't have issues with most of the infractions that are coming out. I have no issue with someone buying dinner for a player or taking them on a hunting trip, but do have issues with providing them a car, home, or cash. I live in Austin and have had access to what the NCAA calls infractions, but at the same time I don't have a problem with the "situations" I've come across.

I think if these infractions were taking place with recruits as apposed to current players, I may see it otherwise.