wheres lucky

If Glenn's gonna be that kind of back he needs to run straight instead of looking for holes like in high school.

I don't know about that. He seems to need a small crease and that's about it. A couple times on Saturday the block broke down early and there was no where to run between the tackles.

Maybe this is where we're heading with Lucky, I don't know. But, it seems to me that we need to use Lucky like USC uses Reggie Bush. Bush doesn't carry the ball a ton of times, but he still gets 100+ yards a game. Where he's at his best is when he's also used as a receiver. With 4.3 speed, we need to be using Lucky like USC uses Bush. Glenn is the type of back that can carry the ball 30+ times a game, but Lucky is the type of back that can burn you down field catching the ball.

Maybe Lucky can't catch, maybe he doesn't know the offense well enough, or maybe there's something else going on; but he does seem to have Bush-like qualities. Hopefully these two younger backs can keep getting more playing time without taking too much away from our rock solid leader Ross.

It would not surprise me if Lucky and Glenn are used in a similar fashion to how the Packers use Ahman Green and Najeh Davenport. Green being the illusive speedster that can catch the ball down field, and Davenport being the short yardage big bodied back that also can break away for decent gains.

I would bet, that after the tech game, both Lucky and Glenn be seeing more playing time. Boy, watch out for Lucky as he and our OL gets more experienced. This kid can turn on the jets.

Give Cody the ball somewhere besides 3 and 2 or 4 and 1 when the line is stacked and everybody including me knows he is going to get the ball, and then see what he can do. He has the speed to burn you on the outside and the power to run inside. Just wait and see. Nothing against Lucky but Cody will be the better back in their career at NU. Besides that he is a great kid, watch his teammates when he comes in and out, they love him. See you at Baylor hope the C-train gets in the game a lot. What you say Coach C? give Cody the ball!!!