Pawn Stars selling OSU golden pants

I was in Vegas last week and I decided to check out the Pawn Stars pawn store called the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop. Once I got to the store I had to double check to see if I was at the right place because its long, narrow, and very small. I jumped on my iPhone 4 and googled Pawn Stars on History channel and sure enough I was at the right place but still not pleased with my answer I asked someone and they told me that I was at the right place.

As I'm browsing the items in the store I came across the 98' Bronco and 01' Patriots Super Bowl rings and asked the guy on the other side of the counter who much those where going for and he told me $100,000. He then says "To bad you're not an Ohio State fan otherwise I'd try selling you their 08' and 06'/02' Golden Pants" because I was wearing my Husker polo. I started to chuckle and asked him where these Golden Pants were and below is what he showed me. I never asked him how much they were going for and I can't remember if he told me if it was the 06' or 02' Golden Pants but I know he told me one of them was from the 08' season.

2yjpvlg.jpg

To both the questions above the answer is no. They did have posters in the store advertising when the bald guy was going to be there. They were selling a plastic mug with a Chumlee (spelling) t-shirt inside for $25 but didn't buy it cause I don't watch the show.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in Las Vegas this past weekend. Loved it. Love this show too.

My dad and me were looking at championship rings. We saw one that caught our eyes. A red 1995 National Championship ring, but it didn't have an N or a Back to Back or anything like that on it. It could be from some other sport, but I haven't done the research of whose team would be red and won a National Title in 1995.

I Googled the rings from 1995, the Big Eight and National Title rings, and they look nothing like what was in the store. We tried to ask but it was super busy and we had to get going sadly.

On a more ironic note...

There was a guy standing next to us. With a Pacific Tigers vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers shirt on from 1995. I asked him if he played for Nebraska. He said he played against Nebraska his Senior year at Tennessee in the Orange Bowl. So we started talking about championship rings. I didn't mention I was a Husker fan, although we probably should have.

My assumption: He was a Freshman, possibly a red-shirt Freshman in 1995, and after Pacific ended their football team in 1995 he was forced to go elsewhere, Tennessee, and then had his Senior season in 1997-1998.

Maybe it's best I didn't mention I was a Husker fan, seeing how he "probably" got whooped twice, and at least once for sure. :):bigredn:

Hey HuskerJock did you drive to Vegas? My last day in Vegas I took a picture of a car going down the road with Huskers stuff all over it..

No I flew but I did run into roughly 10-15 Husker fans and an OU couple. When my wife and I arrived at the Vegas airport, I saw a younger man wearing a Texas hat that was giving me weird creepy look when he noticed my Husker necklace.