would you want this recruit coming in this year.

akita

i guess i dont see the big deal? when i was a senior in high school i play sports full time as well as had a full time job for 2+ years (and minimum wage was even lower back then) and had a lot more money to my name than this kid has with him right there. that is maybe 5 grand, not exactly alot of money.

i guess i dont see the big deal? when i was a senior in high school i play sports full time as well as had a full time job for 2+ years (and minimum wage was even lower back then) and had a lot more money to my name than this kid has with him right there. that is maybe 5 grand, not exactly alot of money.

sports are a full time job now,especially when you are a big time recruit. Did you get a div 1 scholarship or did you work and after highschool go to college? Plus you were a a rare thing in todays society.

sports are a full time job now,especially when you are a big time recruit. Did you get a div 1 scholarship or did you work and after highschool go to college? Plus you were a a rare thing in todays society.

i did get offered a 1aa scholarship but i did not take it and ended up walking on at a d1 school and i did sports year round as well as went to camps in the summer. its not really all that uncommon most of the guys i played with had pretty similar backgrounds.

i can tell you that if my son wants to play sports he will definitely be working as well.

Seriously? You don't see the big deal about a top recruit showing off ~$5k (which is a lot of money for most high schoolers) with all the talk about NCAA violations in regard to paying players?

Do you really not see why this is an idiot thing to do, or were you just looking for an excuse to brag about your past?