Big Ten Fan Council

I'm driving too and should be in Chicago Thursday afternoon. Staying in same hotel as the luncheon to make it convenient on Friday morning. OK, are you guys going to wear Husker polos to the event? I asked the coordinator who said "business casual" would be the recommended dress, but she did say Fan Council members in the past have "went as casual" as to wear school polos. Just wondering....looking forward to meeting you all!

Jill

• Fire 1

I'm driving too and should be in Chicago Thursday afternoon. Staying in same hotel as the luncheon to make it convenient on Friday morning. OK, are you guys going to wear Husker polos to the event? I asked the coordinator who said "business casual" would be the recommended dress, but she did say Fan Council members in the past have "went as casual" as to wear school polos. Just wondering....looking forward to meeting you all!

Jill

Without a doubt wear your husker gear. Congrats.

I asked the same question. I'm just going to wear a school polo and khakis. I'll be out there Thursday through Sunday I believe and I'm just staying at the hotel the network got a block at. Looks like a very nice place but I'll have to either drive or take a cab to the conference if they don't have a shuttle.

Sorry to hear that husker B-rent. I hope it's a good wedding.

• Fire 1

Hey all. First post, I've been a lurker for about a year. Just wanted to stop in because I saw this post and tell you that I'll be out there for the luncheon as part of the fan council, too. I was pretty suprised to hear that and am anxious to get out there. Here's hoping to there being a bunch of RED out in Chicago!

:bonesflag:

Hey all. First post, I've been a lurker for about a year. Just wanted to stop in because I saw this post and tell you that I'll be out there for the luncheon as part of the fan council, too. I was pretty suprised to hear that and am anxious to get out there. Here's hoping to there being a bunch of RED out in Chicago!

:bonesflag:

The more Husker Red the better!! Looking forward to meeting you guys!