Cody Green to Kansas State

Ill probably get ripped for this but oh well.....

This is the problem with guys who play for Nebraska "these days." They aren't really, truly loyal to Nebraska. They don't wholeheartedly care about Nebraska. They are just here to play football. They really aren't in touch with our rivals and traditions.

Growing up in Nebraska, Nebraska football is everything. There are no other teams. Especially Kansas State.

Kansas State is a main rival of ours. I absolutely hate Kansas State. Cody Green should hate Kansas State.

Its fine that Cody Green is transferring but to go to Kansas State....come on. You can go just about anywhere else. Not Kansas State.

It really makes me question how much effort and dedication guys like Cody Green put in to prepare for Kansas State and other similar teams. If they don't truly hate the team, maybe they don't truly care if we win or lose. Im sure they want to win but they don't hurt when we lose.

"these days?" Warren Powers (Mizzou)? Gayle Sayers(KU)? Ben Gregory(CU)? Turner Gill(KU)? There's plenty others. Most of them forgotten, as Cody Green will probably be eventually.

veI'll give ya credit for putting out an opinion you knew you'd get flak for but I think you may be longing for days that never really existed.

Now...If were still playing in the Big 12 then it'd be a little messed up because of what information he could share... but we don't even play KSU anymore so who cares?

I don't have high expectations for him, but prove me wrong, Cody! Good Luck!

When I heard he was looking at Kansas State, I instantly thought he might choose them. They run more of a pro-style/West Coast Offense, and it's been stated that's what he wants to be in. As well as Bill Snyder having a great track-record with JUCO's and mobile quarterbacks, although Cody never really showed how dual threat he was supposed to be, I thought he might end up there based on what he wanted.

I wish him the best of luck, it's his decision, but if the Huskers play the Wildcats in a bowl game, which would have to be a helluva season for the Wildcats or a horrible season for our Huskers, I hope we pound the hell out of him and make him look like a fool who is lost and confused on the football field.

This is the problem with guys who play for Nebraska "these days." They aren't really, truly loyal to Nebraska. They don't wholeheartedly care about Nebraska. They are just here to play football. They really aren't in touch with our rivals and traditions.

Growing up in Nebraska, Nebraska football is everything. There are no other teams. Especially Kansas State.

Kansas State is a main rival of ours. I absolutely hate Kansas State. Cody Green should hate Kansas State.

Its fine that Cody Green is transferring but to go to Kansas State....come on. You can go just about anywhere else. Not Kansas State.

It really makes me question how much effort and dedication guys like Cody Green put in to prepare for Kansas State and other similar teams. If they don't truly hate the team, maybe they don't truly care if we win or lose. Im sure they want to win but they don't hurt when we lose.

Kansas State is a main rival of ours.

How old are you? Main rival? Not in my life time.

T_O_B

:bonez

When Callahan destroyed the walk on program kids from out of state lost a valuable link to Husker history, loyalty and tradition. It will take some time but it will return.

T_O_B

:throwdabones1:

If we just got players who have been interested and loyal to Nebraska their whole lives, we would suck. Texas is a different story.

What would really suck if he just tears it up at whatever school he ends up at. There would be a lot of :wtf moments around here.

No, what would be worse is if he does worse than he did here. People wouldn't know what to do if they couldn't blame an unusual outcome on Shawn Watson.

Good point :thumbs

What would really suck if he just tears it up at whatever school he ends up at. There would be a lot of :wtf moments around here.

No, what would be worse is if he does worse than he did here. People wouldn't know what to do if they couldn't blame an unusual outcome on Shawn Watson.

Let's not mention this to anyone.