Cornhuskers make simulated Rose Bowl

EA Sports simulated the entire 2011 season using NCAA Football 2012 and then simulated the BCS games. Nebraska fans might hope reality matches up -- at least for the regular season.

In the video game simulation (which you can see clips of here), the Cornhuskers represent the Big Ten in the Rose Bowl in their first year in the league. Nebraska plays Oregon in virtual Pasadena, but that's where things start to go south.

espn link

Read the comments section! "My simulated wife made me vitual bacon and eggs in my virtual mansion"

Might be a cultural thing but I think the other B1G fans get a bigger kick if their team goes to the Rose Bowl than the MNC game.

EA Sports simulated the entire 2011 season using NCAA Football 2012 and then simulated the BCS games. Nebraska fans might hope reality matches up -- at least for the regular season.

In the video game simulation (which you can see clips of here), the Cornhuskers represent the Big Ten in the Rose Bowl in their first year in the league. Nebraska plays Oregon in virtual Pasadena, but that's where things start to go south.

espn link

Read the comments section! "My simulated wife made me vitual bacon and eggs in my virtual mansion"

Might be a cultural thing but I think the other B1G fans get a bigger kick if their team goes to the Rose Bowl than the MNC game.

Have they pubnlished the results of all of their "virtual" games?

espn link

Have they pubnlished the results of all of their "virtual" games?

Couldn't find any