Reminder: Big Ten Championship Game Tickets Go On Sale TODAY!!!

I was in Indy and gave the Lucas Oil Ticket Office a try. I figure that would be safer than fighting the internet jam. I was one of the first in line. I was surprised so few people were there 1 hour before they went on sale. Crowd grew to 20 or so. I though I was a shoe in for great seats.

About 20 minutes before the tickets went on sale we all learned we were at the wrong ticket office. It was on the other side of the stadium. There were no signs or anything. I got to the right ticket office and there were six lines about 20 deep each. After about 6 people processed through my line, we heard stories that only nose bleed pairs were available then shortly only single tickets available. I gave up after that and walked away empty handed.

So much for the casual fan sweating it out in 90 degree heat and getting a ticket. I guess the brokers got the bulk of the 18,000 tickets. I say only 30-40 people walked away with tickets.

Oh well, I'll watch it in the comfort of my own home with much cheaper beer and food.