Has anyone recieved their season ticket package yet??

How much do you gotta donate?

Here's a link that should answer your question

http://www.huskers.c...f?DB_OEM_ID=100

The wife and I've applied for the 2012 Season tickets for the waiting list

waiting list LOLz. u will not get tickets unless u donate, period. call the ticket office and see what they have available and how much they expect you to donate to get them. they usually have a few options available. you can expect to donate a minimum of $250 per seat per season plus the ticket price. demand is supposedly high this year. i doubt if they will have anything for under $500 per seat. kinda late too. you do not have to donate until you actually purchase the tickets. 1-888-8BIG RED. good luck

blang!

post-6809-098112800 1312750550.jpg

How much do you gotta donate?

Here's a link that should answer your question

http://www.huskers.c...f?DB_OEM_ID=100

The wife and I've applied for the 2012 Season tickets for the waiting list

waiting list LOLz. u will not get tickets unless u donate, period. call the ticket office and see what they have available and how much they expect you to donate to get them. they usually have a few options available. you can expect to donate a minimum of $250 per seat per season plus the ticket price. demand is supposedly high this year. i doubt if they will have anything for under $500 per seat. kinda late too. you do not have to donate until you actually purchase the tickets. 1-888-8BIG RED. good luck

blang!

Ya, good luck with the waiting list. There are already ALOT of people on the waiting list in front of you if you just got on it!! Not to mention anyone who donates will be ahead of you. I have a friend who donated$ 150/seat the last two years and he didn't get tickets this year either. So if you want tickets now and are just starting to donate you have to donate a fair amount per seat to get your priority points high enough to get ahead of people who have donating smaller amounts for years.