Iowa media day

bigg10

Why do we care?

Not a thing, I guess. It shows over here. I love how you start a B10 fourm, but it's more of a bash the B10 fourm, instead of a "hey lets talk about the B10 and the teams in it" fourm. I am starting to understand how you all stay in your Husker utopia.

Why do we care?

Not a thing, I guess. It shows over here. I love how you start a B10 fourm, but it's more of a bash the B10 fourm, instead of a "hey lets talk about the B10 and the teams in it" fourm. I am starting to understand how you all stay in your Husker utopia.

If you want to start a thread about how Iowa will match up with Nebraska, how the divisional race will play out, or something like that, be my guest. I'll listen to what you have to say and we could have a good conversation about it.

But starting a thread with nothing more than an update on what's happening in Iowa City right now, I don't really think many people will care. It doesn't pertain to us, and that has nothing to do with you being Iowa. I don't care when ANY team has their media day, and this article tells me absolutely nothing about Iowa. Cool, James Morris looks impressive....who the hell is James Morris? Go ahead and actually start a discussion and you'll be fine, but nobody is going to care about this type of stuff.

I see nothing wrong with the op. Posted about A big ten team media day in the Big 10 forum.

I always figured to talk B10 ball, you have to know the B10. You guys have alot of new teams to get used to, where as the rest of us B10 fans only got one.

Nebraska in the B10 is kind of like..

Hello there pretty little pet, I love you. And then I stoke it, and I pet it, and I massage it. Hehe I love it, I love my little naughty pet.

You're naughty! And then I take my naughty pet and I go...

No no no. We don't care right now because we're a little preoccupied with all the Huskers stuff starting now: fan day, fall camp, Starling, ect. If we had less going on, this thread may get more recognition.

That being said I do agree with some of the Husker fans above me, in that many Husker fans are getting sick of the Iowa talk that's is being force fed to us by the OWH and the other Big Ten and national media. We are going into a conference with Ohio $tate, Michigan, Penn State and Wisconsin and we hardly even mentioned em! Clearly there is a problem with that!

No no no. We don't care right now because we're a little preoccupied with all the Huskers stuff starting now: fan day, fall camp, Starling, ect. If we had less going on, this thread may get more recognition.

That being said I do agree with some of the Husker fans above me, in that many Husker fans are getting sick of the Iowa talk that's is being force fed to us by the OWH and the other Big Ten and national media. We are going into a conference with Ohio $tate, Michigan, Penn State and Wisconsin and we hardly even mentioned em! Clearly there is a problem with that!

That might have something to do with Mich and Penn being middle of the pack teams, yes they are trying. I have heard enough of fOSU to last the next 5 years and I am sure they would agree to that. Wisky, is always fairly quite, atleast until the season starts.

I know you all have media days going on as well, thats why I am here, to talk football and get some realistic thoughts on the Huskers. Thats why I figure well, if you all dont want to talk football, fine. I guess my thought is, if you all think you are bringing a very good team this year, then as the season goes on, I will get an idea of what you all think is a very good team. This might not be a good board to do all that with, I dont know yet. So far, all I have heard is "we dont know about our O". I can gather that myself. Infact I would say I have gathered more info on the Huskers than many of the posters here. Thats not a knock, I am just very interested in B10 teams and college ball.

This is a way of both sides to talk about good points and bad points of their teams. But like I said, if no one cares to research any other B10 teams, it makes it hard to have a convo.

I see nothing wrong with this post in this category. I welcome bigg10 to the board. I just wish s/he has better logic skills (re the Insight Bowl) I have a feeling the ban hammer is a' commin'. If s/he irrates you - ignore him (with or with out the ignore function)

That might have something to do with Mich and Penn being middle of the pack teams, yes they are trying. I have heard enough of fOSU to last the next 5 years and I am sure they would agree to that. Wisky, is always fairly quite, atleast until the season starts.

I know you all have media days going on as well, thats why I am here, to talk football and get some realistic thoughts on the Huskers. Thats why I figure well, if you all dont want to talk football, fine. I guess my thought is, if you all think you are bringing a very good team this year, then as the season goes on, I will get an idea of what you all think is a very good team. This might not be a good board to do all that with, I dont know yet. So far, all I have heard is "we dont know about our O". I can gather that myself. Infact I would say I have gathered more info on the Huskers than many of the posters here. Thats not a knock, I am just very interested in B10 teams and college ball.

This is a way of both sides to talk about good points and bad points of their teams. But like I said, if no one cares to research any other B10 teams, it makes it hard to have a convo.

Like I said, actually start a conversation then. There's really nothing wrong with your intent, you just didn't go about it in the right way. Include facts, state some opinions, ask some questions, and show us how it affects us. Then you'll get what you're looking for.