Iowa media day

bigg10

Iowa = Colorado

Bigg10 = BeachBuff

No Bigg10 ain't that bad. If I remember correctly, they gave us a pretty respectful welcome into our new conference. Their just adamant about their team.

We all just need to relax. THink we're all getting a little antsy for football! :thumbs

Why thank you. I am glad you are all here now, it should make the ncaa lanscape change over the next 3-5 years. Edit: just wait till I get all f'ed up and start drunk posting. :wasted

No kidding, I hate to wish away the summer but... I am ready to watch some new football. I swear I have watched the same 15-20 games from last year 10 times each. Maybe now that we get some real news it will help.

That might have something to do with Mich and Penn being middle of the pack teams, yes they are trying. I have heard enough of fOSU to last the next 5 years and I am sure they would agree to that. Wisky, is always fairly quite, atleast until the season starts.

So based on last year, I'd say Iowa falls into this category as well which is probably why some NU fans don't want to talk Hawekyes. The thing is, Michigan and Penn State have more tradition in their jock strap than Iowa does so there is probably a little more respect and caring about those schools. Plus the last time we played both Michigan and PSU the point spread wasn't destroyed, unlike the last time Hawkeye was involved.