How dumb can you get?

WTF would you need 49 pairs of shoes for.

At least it will be a little easier doing time in ladies corrections.

I know ppl with way more that that. I'll also bet that those 49 pairs were either new or in great shape. Seriously, I hope this doesn't turn out too bad for him as well as his teammate, so they can get their heads on straight.

I know females with more then that, maybe, they also are high maintenance shopaholics. If your collecting sneakers like that as a man, it might be time to take a personal inventory of your twig and berries just to make sure.

My question is: why the warrant? He mauled someone away from his house and with no weapon. The only I can think of is his shoes/boots.

Exactly. What were they hoping to find in the apt related to the brawl? But now that they found the shoes--well, that opens up a whole new can of worms.

I think the whole thing was overblown in the first place. It was a bar fight. No body got seriously injured. The LSU guys didn't even throw the first punch. In the end though some of the LSU players may be done with college football. And LSU may end up with an ncaa investigation of the matter. Nice job by the Baton Rouge prosecutors and police.

The story on this incident seems to be getting more clear. The "near consensus" story is that the football players were in the parking lot & a truck load of guys-including at least one marine, honked at them to move. One thing leads to another and one of the victims(supposedly the marine) proceeds to call them a bunch of naggers & gets yanked out of the truck, gets his azz kicked & punted in the back of the head by the QB. The marine(who doesn't look like he could weigh 180) now has 3 broken vertebrae.

The cops interviewed the players for 4 hours & released them. They are saying that there may be up to 12 more witnesses to interview.

What articles are you reading? The "near consensus"? According to several article I have read, the marine wasn't in uniform or even in the truck. He "ran to help" the driver. Quit spreading your racist comments or provide creditable links to your side of the story. Here's a report that seems to be a consensus that most are reporting.

http://www.wafb.com/story/15298009/police-investigate-whether-lsu-football-players-involved-in-fight

• Fire 1

The story on this incident seems to be getting more clear. The "near consensus" story is that the football players were in the parking lot & a truck load of guys-including at least one marine, honked at them to move. One thing leads to another and one of the victims(supposedly the marine) proceeds to call them a bunch of naggers & gets yanked out of the truck, gets his azz kicked & punted in the back of the head by the QB. The marine(who doesn't look like he could weigh 180) now has 3 broken vertebrae.

The cops interviewed the players for 4 hours & released them. They are saying that there may be up to 12 more witnesses to interview.

What articles are you reading? The "near consensus"? According to several article I have read, the marine wasn't in uniform or even in the truck. He "ran to help" the driver. Quit spreading your racist comments or provide creditable links to your side of the story. Here's a report that seems to be a consensus that most are reporting.

http://www.wafb.com/story/15298009/police-investigate-whether-lsu-football-players-involved-in-fight

Who said the marine was in uniform? I sure as hell didn't. What exactly did I say that was racist?

Lighten up Francis, you seem rather butthurt over nothing.

I've seen a few LSU fans, and even an article or two suggesting that from witness accounts the LSU players were only defending himself. I wasn't there, so I cannot say whether that is true or not, but it is completely irrelevant if Jordan Jefferson kicked a man while he was on the ground and did that amount of damage. Judges and juries do not accept 'defending yourself' as kicking a man on the ground.

He will likely get a plea bargain, and a lesser charge, but most normal folks would get reamed for doing this. IMO, if this is all as it seems, Jefferson should get punished heavily to make folks realize that stupidity on this level cannot and will not be tolerated.

I think there's a lot more to this story that hasn't quite come out yet. Lowery (victim) was accused of hitting a friend of his ex-girlfriend while at the bar and is accused of stalking his ex-girlfriend at the bar and cornering her. She ultimately filed a protective order. It's quite possible this guy started the entire fight. Doesn't nullify what the LSU players did but one bar employee reports seeing Jefferson standing alone when the fight was going on.

i was listening to feinbaum yesterday and a caller claimed to know the kid. he was a former employee of the bar the players were at and a notorious troublemaker. several people claimed to have heard the kid hurling racial slurs and epithets at the players, particularly jefferson. i can't condone what the players did but it sounded to me like the kid got exactly what he deserved.