Couple of snippets from Twitter

knapplc

I'll reiterate something. Until we face a salty team like Wisconsin, I'm going to hold off judging the offense. A spring and a fall camp and a few throwaway noncon games aren't going to tell us much more than who has the beefier linemen. We start putting up numbers against solid Ds, then gear up the hype machine.

Well thats the trick isn't it? What offenses put up solid numbers against solid defenses?

Championship offenses do.

I'll reiterate something. Until we face a salty team like Wisconsin, I'm going to hold off judging the offense. A spring and a fall camp and a few throwaway noncon games aren't going to tell us much more than who has the beefier linemen. We start putting up numbers against solid Ds, then gear up the hype machine.

Well thats the trick isn't it? What offenses put up solid numbers against solid defenses? Does the solid defense then become pourous once an offense puts up numbers against it? It seems like that goal can never be reached...

huh?

But seriously, QB is the only position on the offense that I'm all that worried about. I think we have everything else in place.

QB? I'm more worried about our O Line than any position on the field or in the press box. The only thing I'm more worried about than our O Line is our O Line coach.

Complete agreement. Until we prove it in Madison, I'm not judging.

But seriously, QB is the only position on the offense that I'm all that worried about. I think we have everything else in place.

QB? I'm more worried about our O Line than any position on the field or in the press box. The only thing I'm more worried about than our O Line is our O Line coach.

+1 on the O line and its coach. I REALLY got nervous when I heard that he didn't want the extra coaching help. That's not good, because it sounds like denial.