BaylorFans.com Showing Respect

Nate

I was sorta surpised by the amount of NU fans in the stands. I thought we would get 8-10K at the most, but we had roughly 15,000 fans in the stands. You could hear the Go Big Red in the stadium. That's funny cause i didn't even hear the baylor fans on tv.

Yes, I'd like to second that. All the people I was watching the game with said the same thing. After the school song, we heard very clearly...GO BIG RED

Your fan base is above all others. I had my RV up there all weekend. We were surrounded by about 30 Husker RVs. We had a great time, sharing food, beverages and TVs. It made for a great atmosphere on game day.

It was nice to see your fans give Mike Singletary and our 1980 team a standing ovation.

Congrats on the win. Your defense played very well. We are improving, but are not quite there yet.

Good luck the remainder of the season, and we will see you during baseball.

This is my first discussion board so, let me know if I violate any "unwritten" rules. My father in law and I sat behind a older couple from Dallas that actually went to high school with Dr. Tom in Hastings. The gentleman's father was "talked" into playing football at NU from a co-worker with the last name of Rudd. Yes I know, very weird, but still very cool.

I lived in Nebraska my entire life(4yrs Marine Corps the execption) and just moved down here about 2 years ago. This is the first NU game I've been able to attend since the move. I didn't realize how well we traveled and the nation wide fan base that existed before this game. Without trying to be too biased, NU fans are the one of classiest and it showed during the Baylor game. I would drop dead if Colorado fan stood up at a game in Lincoln to clap for guys like Shields or other quality pros like Ahman Green. Solid game, more of the same against the Tigers on Saturday.

This is my first discussion board so, let me know if I violate any "unwritten" rules. My father in law and I sat behind a older couple from Dallas that actually went to high school with Dr. Tom in Hastings. The gentleman's father was "talked" into playing football at NU from a co-worker with the last name of Rudd. Yes I know, very weird, but still very cool.

I lived in Nebraska my entire life(4yrs Marine Corps the execption) and just moved down here about 2 years ago. This is the first NU game I've been able to attend since the move. I didn't realize how well we traveled and the nation wide fan base that existed before this game. Without trying to be too biased, NU fans are the one of classiest and it showed during the Baylor game. I would drop dead if Colorado fan stood up at a game in Lincoln to clap for guys like Shields or other quality pros like Ahman Green. Solid game, more of the same against the Tigers on Saturday.

Awesome. Welcome to the board! :)