*** Offiical Huskerboard Fantasy Football Thread ***

QB/WR in your top two picks? Blasphemy!

But you can't go wrong with Welker. I followed fantasy for a bit but stopped playing years ago. Was never that good with it outside of some beginner's luck early on. The RB landscape this year doesn't seem to be that solid. I hope nobody drafted Arian Foster in the first, for example...

Can't go wrong with a mega-stud like Rodgers or Welker. Sounds like a nice top two of picks. I wouldn't touch a NE running back with a 39-and-a-half-foot pole, though...haha

QB/WR in your top two picks? Blasphemy!

But you can't go wrong with Welker. I followed fantasy for a bit but stopped playing years ago. Was never that good with it outside of some beginner's luck early on. The RB landscape this year doesn't seem to be that solid. I hope nobody drafted Arian Foster in the first, for example...

Can't go wrong with a mega-stud like Rodgers or Welker. Sounds like a nice top two of picks. I wouldn't touch a NE running back with a 39-and-a-half-foot pole, though...haha

In my money league at work, I picked Chris Johnson instead of Aaron Rodgers...

I am a freakin' moron

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So lucky getting into the playoffs and some how won round 1. Not feeling super good about next but I might have a chance since I held onto Felix Jones. If he has a good week and KC can hold Aaron Rogers to just an OK game, I could get lucky again.

there will be no magic for you this week my friend...

• 2 weeks later...