'All this for a flag?'

This, pretty much. It's nothing but speculation and character assassination.

You cannot assassinate what is not there.

So someone you disagree with politically has NO character? Overstate much?

This is exactly the kind of political rhetoric which convinced me to become Independent. Yikes.

What makes you think I am not an Independent...or a Libertarian? I gave some examples of why I believe Barack Obama has no character. Give me some examples to the contrary.

I'l give you some.. he is the most transparent preside.......ah wait......... he is going to heal the racial divide and make this nation..........ah wait a minute..........He will stop the hateful rhetoric like using the term tea baggers..................ah wait a minute he will cut wastefull spending under his adm. and cut the deficit in half in his first two years................ah wait a minute............. what did he do in office his first three years? Oh yeah I remember now; he spent and spent and spent and spent but I don't think that was one of his campaign promises, was it!?!?!!?!? :dunno

JR, you da man. Nailed it.

This, pretty much. It's nothing but speculation and character assassination.

You cannot assassinate what is not there.

So someone you disagree with politically has NO character? Overstate much?

This is exactly the kind of political rhetoric which convinced me to become Independent. Yikes.

What makes you think I am not an Independent...or a Libertarian? I gave some examples of why I believe Barack Obama has no character. Give me some examples to the contrary.

I'l give you some.. he is the most transparent preside.......ah wait......... he is going to heal the racial divide and make this nation..........ah wait a minute..........He will stop the hateful rhetoric like using the term tea baggers..................ah wait a minute he will cut wastefull spending under his adm. and cut the deficit in half in his first two years................ah wait a minute............. what did he do in office his first three years? Oh yeah I remember now; he spent and spent and spent and spent but I don't think that was one of his campaign promises, was it!?!?!!?!? :dunno

JR, you da man. Nailed it.

Thank you sir. Good to see you posting again!! We need a few good men. :wasted