'All this for a flag?'

For f#*k sake...I love how everyone is automatically an instant lip reader and can understand with complete clarity what she is saying even though there is a glass partition and C-Span graphic covering part of what she says. Not only that but, the Washington Times' writer decides to write a whole article bashing her for it based on conjecture.

Well, to me she APPEARS to be saying "James Robbins of the Washington Times needs to get a life"

:facepalm:

• Fire 1

For f#*k sake...I love how everyone is automatically an instant lip reader and can understand with complete clarity what she is saying even though there is a glass partition and C-Span graphic covering part of what she says. Not only that but, the Washington Times' writer decides to write a whole article bashing her for it based on conjecture.

Well, to me she APPEARS to be saying "James Robbins of the Washington Times needs to get a life"

:facepalm:

It looked to me like she said, “Why do I have to be here. Couldn’t you go stag?”

I watched the clip about 400 times. I seriously doubt she said "all of this for a flag". Say the phrase out loud synced with her lip movement. IMO, the cadence is all wrong.More stupid slandering bullsh#t from the right, because that's all they have.

edit: shockingly enough, I can't find this "story" anywhere except right-wing hack websites.

• Fire 1

I am not a righty or a lefty but she did appear to say "all of this for a flag"

disrespectful.... yes

worst thing she could have said...no

Lets be honest, I am sure 1st ladies have said MUCH MUCH worse and it wasnt caught on camera. It doesnt excuse Michelle but I am not going to say Barack should lose in 2012 because of this(he should lose for many other reasons)

That being said.. those above who claim this is just right wingers trying to destroy her character and left side websites aren;t reporting this.... WELLL DUH! They wouldn't want to hurt the party they support.

That being said.. those above who claim this is just right wingers trying to destroy her character and left side websites aren;t reporting this.... WELLL DUH! They wouldn't want to hurt the party they support.

These "stories" don't appear anywhere credible because there's no credibility to them. Credible stories that are critical of the president will still appear on left wing websites.

And when I say "right wing websites", I'm referring to the most obviously biased blogs in the land. Not news sites. Blogs.

These "stories" don't appear anywhere credible because there's no credibility to them. Credible stories that are critical of the president will still appear on left wing websites.

And when I say "right wing websites", I'm referring to the most obviously biased blogs in the land. Not news sites. Blogs.

Right wing websites are showing this video. They have ever right to try and say what they think she is saying... I dont get how they're in the wrong?

Right wing websites are showing this video. They have ever right to try and say what they think she is saying... I dont get how they're in the wrong?

For one, they are engaging in pure speculation. Assuming the websites to which you refer are supposed to be credible news organizations, then they are certainly violating about every tenent of juornalistic ethics and practice imaginable.

• Fire 1