'All this for a flag?'

That being said.. those above who claim this is just right wingers trying to destroy her character and left side websites aren;t reporting this.... WELLL DUH! They wouldn't want to hurt the party they support.

These "stories" don't appear anywhere credible because there's no credibility to them. Credible stories that are critical of the president will still appear on left wing websites.

And when I say "right wing websites", I'm referring to the most obviously biased blogs in the land. Not news sites. Blogs.

Right wing websites are showing this video. They have ever right to try and say what they think she is saying... I dont get how they're in the wrong?

For one, they are engaging in pure speculation. Assuming the websites to which you refer are supposed to be credible news organizations, then they are certainly violating about every tenent of juornalistic ethics and practice imaginable.

This, pretty much. It's nothing but speculation and character assassination.

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

That being said.. those above who claim this is just right wingers trying to destroy her character and left side websites aren;t reporting this.... WELLL DUH! They wouldn't want to hurt the party they support.

These "stories" don't appear anywhere credible because there's no credibility to them. Credible stories that are critical of the president will still appear on left wing websites.

And when I say "right wing websites", I'm referring to the most obviously biased blogs in the land. Not news sites. Blogs.

Right wing websites are showing this video. They have ever right to try and say what they think she is saying... I dont get how they're in the wrong?

For one, they are engaging in pure speculation. Assuming the websites to which you refer are supposed to be credible news organizations, then they are certainly violating about every tenent of juornalistic ethics and practice imaginable.

You are joking right. I guess you didn't hear about matthews when he got a tingle up his leg. Yeah he is really going to be unbiased as a reporter, you aree joking about the right and their violation of journalistic ehtics I hope!! :xcuse

You cannot assassinate what is not there.

When the President sat through Rev. Wright's countless sermons (20-years' worth) where he (Wright) damned America told us what Barack Obama thinks of the US Flag...and the US. Of course, we all know that he only attended that church so he'd have credibility with the black community in Chicago. And sitting through those diatribes and nodding his head in approval was part of earning that credibility. Now, I don't really know if he nodded his head in approval. What I do know is this - he didn't get up and walk out. Ad when he was asked about it, instead of condemning Wright, he claimed to have not heard it...maybe he was doing the Sunday crossword puzzle...or maybe he was doing what he did in his day job - simply voting "present."

So someone you disagree with politically has NO character? Overstate much?

This is exactly the kind of political rhetoric which convinced me to become Independent. Yikes.

This is exactly the kind of political rhetoric which convinced me to become Independent. Yikes.

What makes you think I am not an Independent...or a Libertarian? I gave some examples of why I believe Barack Obama has no character. Give me some examples to the contrary.

What makes you think I am not an Independent...or a Libertarian? I gave some examples of why I believe Barack Obama has no character. Give me some examples to the contrary.

I'm not debating whether Obama does or does not have character. I'm making a comment on the rhetoric being used. Entirely different subject.

I'l give you some.. he is the most transparent preside.......ah wait......... he is going to heal the racial divide and make this nation..........ah wait a minute..........He will stop the hateful rhetoric like using the term tea baggers..................ah wait a minute he will cut wastefull spending under his adm. and cut the deficit in half in his first two years................ah wait a minute............. what did he do in office his first three years? Oh yeah I remember now; he spent and spent and spent and spent but I don't think that was one of his campaign promises, was it!?!?!!?!? :dunno

I'm not debating whether Obama does or does not have character. I'm making a comment on the rhetoric being used. Entirely different subject.

Way to avoid a sack!

Thread has nothing to with rhetoric being used...

I'l give you some.. he is the most transparent preside.......ah wait......... he is going to heal the racial divide and make this nation..........ah wait a minute..........He will stop the hateful rhetoric like using the term tea baggers..................ah wait a minute he will cut wastefull spending under his adm. and cut the deficit in half in his first two years................ah wait a minute............. what did he do in office his first three years? Oh yeah I remember now; he spent and spent and spent and spent but I don't think that was one of his campaign promises, was it!?!?!!?!? :dunno

Man, you are at the top of your game JR20.

Man, you are at the top of your game JR20.

I am humbled by your gracious reply Obiwon!! :wasted

Way to avoid a sack!

You may want to read the thread title and OP again if you think it has anything to do with Barack Obama's character.

Way to avoid a sack!

You may want to read the thread title and OP again if you think it has anything to do with Barack Obama's character.

Rhetoric proves one thing he is an eloquent liar and that's about all! :hmmph

Way to avoid a sack!

It has to do with Barack Obama's disrespect for the flag. I consider that a character flaw for the President of the US. But that's just me...

It has to do with Barack Obama's disrespect for the flag. I consider that a character flaw for the President of the US. But that's just me...

It's just your misunderstanding about the purpose of the thread. But however you want to spin it to entertain yourself is fine. I've said my piece.