Must see gameday videos here

Unable to obtain alcholic beverages i stockpiled rip-its and munchies from the chow hall for the last week. The long road to 330am local time here in Iraq is a long and dangerous journey from my labtop to the porta-pisser and back to the fridge as i wait for my internet to stream video in case AFN is down. The journey will be long but will worth it happy hunting blackshirts GBR

Unable to obtain alcholic beverages i stockpiled rip-its and munchies from the chow hall for the last week. The long road to 330am local time here in Iraq is a long and dangerous journey from my labtop to the porta-pisser and back to the fridge as i wait for my internet to stream video in case AFN is down. The journey will be long but will worth it happy hunting blackshirts GBR

sweet jesus, good luck my HB friend. Maybe without alcoholic beverages you won't have to make as many journeys to the porta-pisser.

I've been up since 4:30 i can't sleep, need beer and football now

You and me both! Kept looking at the clock to see if it was 8am to start watching GameDay.

Getting ready to Pack my Black for tonight! I don't think I have ever been this psyched for any game! Props to my Badger fan neighbor for bringing me into Madison again, this time with the real Big Red there!