Rank our last games

DaveH

If CU wins out, they will be ranked in the top 25 at the end of the season. They are the only team left on the schedule that stands a chance at being ranked. This will be the toughest game left on the schedule, and they have the high altitude to fall back on as well. It will be an interesting game it both sides keep remaining players healthy.

I'd have to believe that if we win out, we'll be ranked as well. We'd be 9-1, with our only loss to Tech - a game we probably should have won.

One game at a time, though...

I'm still having nightmares of Brad Smith from 2003...

1.@CU

2.OU

3.@MU

4.KSU

5. @KU

Discuss.  cdan.gif

I'm assuming most difficult to the easiest, so here goes

1) @CU

2) @MU

3) KSU

4) OU

5) @KU

The CU and MU games will be the toughest left on the schedule because they are away, and both teams possess the ability to beat NU. However, the MU games is a toss up because who knows which MU team will show up. They've been so inconsistent the last couple of years that it could be a great game or a blow out. KSU and OU are at home, and we should win both of these games. However, both possess the ability to make the game tough with a turnover here or there by NU. I don't care whether or not KU is home or away, they stand no chance. Their offense is just pathetic.

If CU wins out, they will be ranked in the top 25 at the end of the season. They are the only team left on the schedule that stands a chance at being ranked. This will be the toughest game left on the schedule, and they have the high altitude to fall back on as well. It will be an interesting game it both sides keep remaining players healthy.

Agree with this post - though I might flip flop OU and KSU.

I think it's ironic that back a few years Osborne and Solich used to talk about the danger of over relying on a passing attack late in the year due to inclimate weather. Apparently we have all hopped right off that bandwagon preferring the vapor of West Coast kool aid. Won't it be wierd if NU and CU play in a blizzard in Boulder this year?

IMO Big 12 North Champ has 2 losses minimum; NU, CU, MU all lose at least once more -- gonna be on tie-breakers and won't matter anyway, Texas rolls right on to National Championship game.

1.@CU

2.OU

3.@MU

4.KSU

5. @KU

Discuss.  cdan.gif

I'm assuming most difficult to the easiest, so here goes

1) @CU

2) @MU

3) KSU

4) OU

5) @KU

The CU and MU games will be the toughest left on the schedule because they are away, and both teams possess the ability to beat NU. However, the MU games is a toss up because who knows which MU team will show up. They've been so inconsistent the last couple of years that it could be a great game or a blow out. KSU and OU are at home, and we should win both of these games. However, both possess the ability to make the game tough with a turnover here or there by NU. I don't care whether or not KU is home or away, they stand no chance. Their offense is just pathetic.

Agree with this post - though I might flip flop OU and KSU.

I think it's ironic that back a few years Osborne and Solich used to talk about the danger of over relying on a passing attack late in the year due to inclimate weather. Apparently we have all hopped right off that bandwagon preferring the vapor of West Coast kool aid. Won't it be wierd if NU and CU play in a blizzard in Boulder this year?

IMO Big 12 North Champ has 2 losses minimum; NU, CU, MU all lose at least once more -- gonna be on tie-breakers and won't matter anyway, Texas rolls right on to National Championship game.

I wouldnt hand it to the Horns just yet. Yes they are very good. Anything can happen with the rest of there big 12 play as well as a big 12 championship game. Conventional wisdom would agree with you. But thats why they play um and not call them in.

OU just looks terrible stopping the run and the pass, their defence is decent but I dont think they can stop our attack

When did we start refering to this offense as an attack.....well at least they are moving the ball...but the turnovers are still rearing its ugly head.

And get FU-Thomas out of there. HORRIBLE>

Hey guys. New here. I read this thread and just had to post in it.

My picks from toughest to easiest are:

1. @CU, OU, @MU, KSU, @KU

What's my point? My point is that there isn't one game left that needs to be over looked or one that will be any easier than another. I'm not saying that you guys are overlooking any team nor am I trying to be disrespectful to what you all are saying, I'm just speaking from my own point of view. Yes there are teams that we face the rest of the season that are better football teams than some others, but we need to focus on one game at a time. And right now it's Mizzou that needs to be focused on. Each and every team we face through the rest of the season will be a tough one on it's own merrit.

What's my point? My point is that there isn't one game left that needs to be over looked or one that will be any easier than another. I'm not saying that you guys are overlooking any team nor am I trying to be disrespectful to what you all are saying, I'm just speaking from my own point of view. Yes there are teams that we face the rest of the season that are better football teams than some others, but we need to focus on one game at a time. And right now it's Mizzou that needs to be focused on. Each and every team we face through the rest of the season will be a tough one on it's own merrit.

Good point Keller. Welcome to the board.

I hear where you are coming from. Welcome aboard! :)

Pretty much so.

Hopefully when we play CU, their players will have a flaming case of crotch-rot from all those prostitutes Barnett's been sending straight to their dorm rooms. That should slow the Bison down. :bounce