Sean Fisher tackles like.......

Burkhead had more tackles last night.

Burkhead 2 Unassisted tackles

Fisher 1 Assisted tackle

FWIW: Yoshi had 1 Unassisted tackle also

1 flipping assist from the starting strong-side linebacker is terrible.

I firmly believe that if we started 22 Rex Burkheads, we would be unbeatable.

• Fire 3

He tackles like a guy who broke his damn leg last year and might still have a bit of apprehension about going balls out yet. The dude snapped his damn leg in two playing the way he used to play. That's something that might take a second to get over. The guy showed before his injury that he was going to be something special. I think he still will be, he just has to continue working through the mental part of overcoming an injury like that. There isn't a single person on this board that wouldn't get put on his ass if they stepped on the field with the kid, I can guarantee you that.

you gotta be kidding me. Don't come out and try to use an injury that he has recovered from well over 6 months now as an excuse to his piss poor play. If he has any apprehension to going balls out he should gtfo the field. If u wanna play like a vagina for a blackshirt defense then u deserve to be treated like one.

He tackles like a guy who broke his damn leg last year and might still have a bit of apprehension about going balls out yet. The dude snapped his damn leg in two playing the way he used to play. That's something that might take a second to get over. The guy showed before his injury that he was going to be something special. I think he still will be, he just has to continue working through the mental part of overcoming an injury like that. There isn't a single person on this board that wouldn't get put on his ass if they stepped on the field with the kid, I can guarantee you that.

In case you mistakenly thought there was some relevant point in that last sentence, by extension anyone who can't stand up to a Division 1 athlete--99% of the population--can't criticize the play of anyone on the team, or any team anywhere for that matter. Well, that's just great. Someone get an Admin in here, we need to pull the plug on the board before something terrible happens.

Football is a rough sport. You're statistically all but certain to be injured. Some guys bounce back, others don't. Some mentally get past it, others don't. Some play like Fisher, in which case a suitable replacement should be found ASAP. The only thing that matters is the quality of his game, which was exposed in gruesome detail last night. And yeah, it sucks that it was. For him. For all of us.

you gotta be kidding me. Don't come out and try to use an injury that he has recovered from well over 6 months now as an excuse to his piss poor play. If he has any apprehension to going balls out he should gtfo the field. If u wanna play like a vagina for a blackshirt defense then u deserve to be treated like one.

You guys could tip toe through the tulips and smell the flowers together. That would be a great Sunday for you. Maybe a picnic?

Just because his leg is healed doesn't mean his head is healed. Sometimes it takes guys some game experience to get their mind right. Some guys never get it back. Maybe he'll never get it back, I don't know. But I assure you, your vagina is far bigger than his. Your ass wouldn't make the practice squad even in your best days.

What does the last part of your post have to do with anything?