We got beat up!

Our DL got beat up and thrown around like rag dolls against the Whiskey OL. They were bigger and more physical than we were and boy did it show! I am still scratching my head as to why we abandoned the running game to start the second half? Once again, our Defensive secondary was out of position, undisciplined and just not physical on tackling. Our LB's (other than David) were slow and guessing too much when shooting the gaps. Face it Husker fans, we just flat out got beat on every aspect of the game.

I sure hope our coaching staff has an answer before we play the rest of the Big 10 or it could be a very long and dismal season. That is all.......

Small and undersized on the D-line; really slow on the corners; way too many arm-tackles like high school...what happened to driving through the guy? How can Bo be a D coach and teach such poor technique?

That is the million-dollar question this year. The one side of the ball where we should be solid, we are terrible. Aside from QB we have, apparently, a pretty solid offense. We just can't seem to stop teams on defense this year, and that makes no sense.