Props From Keith Jackson

Broadcaster Keith Jackson gave Cox News Service his five favorite college football venues to visit:

1. The Rose Bowl. I can drive to work.

2. Los Angeles Coliseum. See No. 1.

3. Michigan Stadium. So much history and great sight lines.

4. Nebraska’s Memorial Stadium. The best college football fans for years — especially to visitors.

5. Oregon’s Autzen Stadium. So loud, I can’t hear the phone for two days.

Broadcaster Keith Jackson gave Cox News Service his five favorite college football venues to visit:

1. The Rose Bowl. I can drive to work.

2. Los Angeles Coliseum. See No. 1.

3. Michigan Stadium. So much history and great sight lines.

4. Nebraska’s Memorial Stadium. The best college football fans for years — especially to visitors.

5. Oregon’s Autzen Stadium. So loud, I can’t hear the phone for two days.

Thats a great compliment from one of the best broadcasters ever, who has seen them all. And I give his list much more merit than any ESPN or SI poll you can schmooze your way onto.

A couple thoughts:

No Notre Dame..?

Wonder what Lushburgers list looks like? Wait, noone cares.

Kinda surprised he has Michigan ahead of any SEC stadium. SEC games are just downright electric in the evening. Anyone who has ever been to a Auburn/Alabama or Florida/Georgia game, or South Carolina/Tennessee match up for that matter can attest to it. If you have never been to a SEC game in your life, you are missing out. If you ever plan on going to an SEC game, i recommend a LSU game. Fine folks, beautiful women, awesome tailgate food and an out of body football atmosphere.

Kinda surprised he has Michigan ahead of any SEC stadium. SEC games are just downright electric in the evening. Anyone who has ever been to a Auburn/Alabama or Florida/Georgia game, or South Carolina/Tennessee match up for that matter can attest to it. If you have never been to a SEC game in your life, you are missing out. If you ever plan on going to an SEC game, i recommend a LSU game. Fine folks, beautiful women, awesome tailgate food and an out of body football atmosphere.

Kind of like the CWS???? :thumbs

Kind of like the CWS???? :thumbs

Not even close. The women that come to the CWS from the SEC teams are even hotter then the ones who go to football games. The CWS is a heaven for beautiful southern women. Hands down, South Carolina has the most beautiful women when it comes to baseball :clap