Madison Experience

Everything i have ever heard about Badger fans is negative.

I have some friends that go to wisconsin and i think the problem is they get so drunk they can't control themselves.

I grew up rooting for the goofs and i always hated Wiscy fans.

Of course you do, but then again, that's probably the Viking in you. Does it suck to root for an NFL team that's an embarrassment to the league and will never, ever win a Super Bowl?

Dude, take it easy. These things tend to be cyclical. Just a few short years ago that "embarrassment" was in the NFCCG...

Hehe, they also really learned what it's like to have Brett Favre as your QB...

Wow a mud duck doesn't like Wisconsin fans? Thats surprising, jealous much? Minnesota sports are awful. Here's an example, gophers got pounded yesterday, vikes lost to an awful KC team today, while the Packers are about to follow UW's example. I feel sorry for you, it sucks to suck.

That's the problem with you Packers and ViQueens fans. You root for the wrong NFC North team.

Chicago_Bears_sm.jpg

I dislike Chicago, but I have the utmost respect for them, whereas I outright hate Minnesota. If Ziygi Wilf decided to dismantle the Vikings and discontinue a franchise in the cities it wouldn't bother me the slightest..I'd have a party whereas if Chicago got a new stadium or if the Bears moved I'd be pissed.

oh and no one cares about Detriot...at least before this season.

That's the problem with you Packers and ViQueens fans. You root for the wrong NFC North team.

Chicago_Bears_sm.jpg

Suh-3721.jpg

Take it back or else he'll find you.

Bah. He already found me. He walked away. Personally I think I intimidated him.

(that or he had his mind on the contract he was going to sign the next day. Most likely he was intimidated) :P

Oh! I do have a question for Huskers fans: What the hell is up with your ultra-creepy mascot? That thing is frightening.

Yea, I was wondering that too, he gives me the "uuh ooh" feeling.

lil_red.jpg

If you're not under seven years old it's not geared toward you. Simple as that.

And while we're talking about creepy mascots, how do you guys explain this?

Bucky_Badger_no1_football01.jpg

Oh! I do have a question for Huskers fans: What the hell is up with your ultra-creepy mascot? That thing is frightening.

Yea, I was wondering that too, he gives me the "uuh ooh" feeling.

lil_red.jpg

If you're not under seven years old it's not geared toward you. Simple as that.

And while we're talking about creepy mascots, how do you guys explain this?

Bucky_Badger_no1_football01.jpg

Welcome to another Big Ten tradition. Questionable mascots. Ohio State's is downright weird.

I can already tell this Nebraska-Big Ten marriage is going to be awkward.

Someone is going to have to replace the CU, MU, TX, OU. in our football lives and WU will surely take a heated rivals place. Iowa doesn't count because we've hated them in our real lives since 1867.

Someone is going to have to replace the CU, MU, TX, OU. in our football lives and WU will surely take a heated rivals place. Iowa doesn't count because we've hated them in our real lives since 1867.

*UW, not WU. Sorry, just a small nitpick.

Agreed that UW - Nebraska will probably become a rivalry (especially if they meet in the Big Ten-CG) you guys should reserve judgement until you run into Ohio State and Michigan fans before picking your "hated rivals", there are plenty of teams to hate, just wait.

*UW, not WU. Sorry, just a small nitpick.