Madison Experience

Oh the whining, good god the whining. I've found something UNL beats UW in.

here's something else NU beats UW at, having more good cholesterol.

not exactly.... http://www.webmd.com...ls-in-28-states

f#*k, our country is fat.

What's scary is seeing all the little fat kids mowing over my kids at the park and other places they play. There are kids that are 4 or 5 that have a gut hanging over their pants. I live in Minnesota btw :moreinteresting

Can the Badgers have them?

Sounds like some future O-Line men, lets get them signed

What's scary is seeing all the little fat kids mowing over my kids at the park and other places they play. There are kids that are 4 or 5 that have a gut hanging over their pants. I live in Minnesota btw :moreinteresting

Most of them are girls. Like I said, I live in MN.

Most of them are girls. Like I said, I live in MN.

Well the times are a-changin', about time we got ahead of the curve. Besides, maybe adding some women to the team would balance out title 9 and lets us play baseball again.

From reading these forums I've come to many conclusions. Mainly that Nebraska is the best university to ever field a football program, and Nebraskans are all beautiful, welcoming people who are definitely not obese. Curse my luck for being born to a fat family of badger fans, life just isn't worth living, I'm doomed forever to be rude, vulgar and underachieving athletically. Woe is me.

If only we could all be from fair Nebraska, by far the greatest state in our illustrious union.

Oh, come on. You're just focusing on the negative. There's a whole thread of congratulations for your team after you just handed us a public beat-down. It would be as big as this thread if you guys would spend more time replying there than here.

Stop fueling this thread and it'll go away. I think the majority of people agree, both Husker and Badger, that your students can be kind of sketchy and your older fans are pretty great. We're not breaking new ground here.

From reading these forums I've come to many conclusions. Mainly that Nebraska is the best university to ever field a football program, and Nebraskans are all beautiful, welcoming people who are definitely not obese. Curse my luck for being born to a fat family of badger fans, life just isn't worth living, I'm doomed forever to be rude, vulgar and underachieving athletically. Woe is me.

If only we could all be from fair Nebraska, by far the greatest state in our illustrious union.

Oh, come on. You're just focusing on the negative. There's a whole thread of congratulations for your team after you just handed us a public beat-down. It would be as big as this thread if you guys would spend more time replying there than here.

Stop fueling this thread and it'll go away. I think the majority of people agree, both Husker and Badger, that your students can be kind of sketchy and your older fans are pretty great. We're not breaking new ground here.

But we do all agree that our cheerleaders are hotter than theirs, right?

I didn't see the Badger cheerleaders, but ours are quite cute.

Well then they've got ours beat. Ours are Caspers. No joke.

they're friendly spirits?

Friendly, I cannot say. Spirited, they are. Exposed to sunlight? Nope.

• Fire 1

They have the Bill Clinton milky white thighs?

Calcium-enriched, too.

My friend (big Huskers fan) went with a close friend of his (Wisconsin alum). He said the silent, slow motion wave and then the wave splitting and going different directions thing was very unique and cool. But he did say his friend warned him about the fans and the vulgarity. He said it was the worst he has experienced with foul language and rudeness. He said definitely not a stadium you would bring your kids to see a game. He said there was a guy behind him that must have yelled over 300 F-bombs throughout the game...some of the Wisconsin fans finally told him to shut up.

Calcium-enriched, too.

Well ours dress like its the 1950's so...yea