Someone please show me the pics....

mwj98

Couple things, I completely gave up and I ashamed....took off my red....have never done that. I deserve to lose some stripes for the week. I will never give up on this team again.....But, I remember at the beginning of the game, the camera kept showing the guy with the face paint and buckeye's hanging on his neck. Had a headband on....beginning of the game, he was all on camera...but it was funny how they kept showing him and his face changed and kept changing to the point of disbelief...kinda like I was, if anyone has the transformation please share....it was classic!!

Couple things, I completely gave up and I ashamed....took off my red....have never done that. I deserve to lose some stripes for the week. I will never give up on this team again.....But, I remember at the beginning of the game, the camera kept showing the guy with the face paint and buckeye's hanging on his neck. Had a headband on....beginning of the game, he was all on camera...but it was funny how they kept showing him and his face changed and kept changing to the point of disbelief...kinda like I was, if anyone has the transformation please share....it was classic!!

I basically did the same thing. I just put my oregon sweatshirt over the top of my Helu jersey. I should be slapped.

I refused to text my kids, refused to answer the phone when they called during the first half. But I did it to change the luck of the team LOL! A mature and voice of reason type of man and I am reduced to superstitions during NU games like all of the other idiots out there!

Oh, well. We won, so I will do the same in two weeks....

Personally, I don't get how everyone seems to be down on themselves for giving up on this game. Hey, we sucked the almost three quarters ... got beat in every way possible. The game was over ... that's why you gave up. I switched over to "Titantic" for 4-5 minutes ... missed David's fumble "steal". In most situations ... yes ... game over ... especially with what this team has already been thru ... or not shown.

Then comes the biggest comeback ever ... against one of the worst OSU teams in a long time ... who gets their bad QB injured (who we couldn't even stop) ... and the Huskers mount a comeback against a bad team with lots of Freshmen and Sophomores. The comeback happened because of those things ... coupled with some good play calling and execution.

I'm not ashamed ... heck, my score for this game was 17-41 ... and a loss. I don't feel bad at all about being wrong. Last week my prediction was 24-45 ... and I was more right. Was I more of a fan either week ... or am I just being honest with what I sense?

I loved to see this comeback ... one small step for this team ... something to build on ... cause I think this is the kind of talent and team we are gonna have all year.

Good point, Mark. As soon as that strip by David happened we were a different team. 27-6 was not looking good. We can forgive ourselves for being down at the half. The team would have been in a fundamentally different position had we lost that game.

We still have reason to doubt the defense. They need a LOT of work. But we can no longer question our team's heart, on either side of the ball. And that feels good. REALLY good.

• Fire 1

I've broken furnature during every recent Husker loss.

NU vs. Texas for Title game: I threw a metal lamp at my TV and flipped over my old coffee table.

NU vs. Texas II: Punched my bedroom door off of its hinges. Smashed my computer keyboard.

NU vs. Wisconsin: Smashed a beer bottle against the TV. Turned off the TV before more sh*t gets broken.

NU vs. Texas for Title game: I threw a metal lamp at my TV and flipped over my old coffee table.

NU vs. Texas II: Punched my bedroom door off of its hinges. Smashed my computer keyboard.

NU vs. Wisconsin: Smashed a beer bottle against the TV. Turned off the TV before more sh*t gets broken.

sounds like me last night. I broke a folding chair by throwing it at the ground and then punched my door, the door won. My thumb somehow hurts this morning. Also my cell phone took a beating last night.

sounds like me last night. I broke a folding chair by throwing it at the ground and then punched my door, the door won. My thumb somehow hurts this morning. Also my cell phone took a beating last night.

Yeah, I ate like six spoonfuls of peanut butter.

Wait, is that not the same...?

• Fire 1

What about the first half of lastnight? lol