The game is on again tonight on the BTN

knapplc

LINK

Nebraska-OSU Game Re-Airs on BTN Tonight

BTN will re-air Nebraska's 34-27 win against Ohio State at 8pm ET / 7pm CT tonight (Sunday). The game was voted as the Big Ten Game of the Week by BTN viewers. Every Sunday night, the network replays the weekend's best Big Ten game. Fans can vote each Saturday at www.btn.com/gameoftheweek.

The Cornhuskers recovered from a 21-point deficit to record the biggest comeback in school history in their first Big Ten game at Memorial Stadium. Rex Burkhead rushed 26 times for 119 yards and a touchdown. Taylor Martinez ran for one touchdown and passed for two more.

I'll be tuning in about half-time. That way I can save money on blood pressure medication.

Hah! I was right there with you in that first half. Blood pressure was probably through the roof. I'm glad the rain came down - cooled me off a bit.

I'll have to review my DVR of the game last night. I may can that one and keep tonight's version, since I'm sure it'll be shorter.

I'll be tuning in about half-time. That way I can save money on blood pressure medication.

Hah! I was right there with you in that first half. Blood pressure was probably through the roof. I'm glad the rain came down - cooled me off a bit.

I'll have to review my DVR of the game last night. I may can that one and keep tonight's version, since I'm sure it'll be shorter.

BTN's Football in 60 is simply brilliant. I like watching replays to hear what the announcers have to say, but get annoyed at the skips they make. Being able to watch every play in 60 minutes was a fantastic idea and frankly I can't believe ESPNU hasn't done it yet