If you think NU fans were hard on Tmart after the Wiscy game

WYHusk

take a look at what tOSU fans are saying about Bauserman. Wowsers. I mean, yeah, he played poorly, and definitely contributed to their loss, but there is some seriously out of control stuff being posted. I never heard / read anyone saying anything near as bad about Tmart as is being said this morning about that poor bastard.

Maybe it's just the tOSU fans. I'm pretty sure anyone caught speaking that poorly of any NU player as tOSU fans are speaking of Bauserman and the D would have their residence in Nebraska revoked immediately.

I believe i saw about 5 people that told him they hoped he died. The other people just wanted physical disfigurement.

IT IS AN F-ING GAME! my lord!

Here are some of my favorites on his fb page:

Hunter Still great job tonight! lets look at the stats... you were a 1/10, for 13 yards, 1 int (which lead to a touchdown) and 0 touchdowns oh and to top it off you blew a 21 point lead! your horrible its your fault we lost just quit because your clearly not good enough to play on this level

Austin Wright you (BLANKING) suck quit life

Nido LaLa god can be unfair at times...taking al davis instead of joe bauserman...really??

Chris Hook (BLANK) you Bauserman. You are officialy te WORST QB to ever wear the coveted Scarlet and Gray. When are you going to realize that you are NOT elite enough to step on the football field. Walk away just like you waled away from baseball.

Ryan McGee I swear if I see you ever Joe "trashbag" bauserman, I WILL kick the ever living (BLANK) outta you..i literally get pissed when i see you on the field..go pass away in a (BLANKING) dark hole

You stay classy Ohio State.

And Husker fans were calling for T-mart to be benched and people got their jocks twisted up about that...

Well, that and about any kind of character assassination scenario that could possibly be dreamed up. Every single day. All year long. (including off season).

Yes, because "go f'ing die" and "he's a cry baby" are the same thing :facepalm:

• Fire 2

I believe i saw about 5 people that told him they hoped he died. The other people just wanted physical disfigurement.

IT IS AN F-ING GAME! my lord!

Here are some of my favorites on his fb page:

Hunter Still great job tonight! lets look at the stats... you were a 1/10, for 13 yards, 1 int (which lead to a touchdown) and 0 touchdowns oh and to top it off you blew a 21 point lead! your horrible its your fault we lost just quit because your clearly not good enough to play on this level

Austin Wright you (BLANKING) suck quit life

Nido LaLa god can be unfair at times...taking al davis instead of joe bauserman...really??

Chris Hook (BLANK) you Bauserman. You are officialy te WORST QB to ever wear the coveted Scarlet and Gray. When are you going to realize that you are NOT elite enough to step on the football field. Walk away just like you waled away from baseball.

Ryan McGee I swear if I see you ever Joe "trashbag" bauserman, I WILL kick the ever living (BLANK) outta you..i literally get pissed when i see you on the field..go pass away in a (BLANKING) dark hole

You stay classy Ohio State.

Geez...makes the girl in Martinez's Spanish class telling him to stop throwing INT's look pretty tame...

I dunno I heard some nasty things about Martinez following the CCG and Holiday Bowl last year, and all last week. More or less on par with some of this garbage.

It's all wrong. Just because other people do it doesn't make it right.

You heard someone say they want to kill Taylor? And 50 people agree with him?

It’s so called fans like these fools that make me embarrassed to be associated with tOSU. I can’t believe people act like this over a football game. I cringe when I read crap like this on any forum. You guys should give bucknuts a visit and see the idiots over there. Am I pissed that we lost the way we did? Yep!! But I’m able to control my emotions and not act like a 5 year old throwing temper tantrum. I don’t understand why people feel the need to say things like this or why they feel these actions are appropriate. The ones that I confront about their actions always respond with “it’s my right as a fan!” What’s happened to people having self-control and realizing it’s just a football game? I’ll never understand why those who choose to act like these people choose to do so.

Great game guys!!