If you think NU fans were hard on Tmart after the Wiscy game

WYHusk

I dunno I heard some nasty things about Martinez following the CCG and Holiday Bowl last year, and all last week. More or less on par with some of this garbage.

It's all wrong. Just because other people do it doesn't make it right.

You heard someone say they want to kill Taylor? And 50 people agree with him?

Yes. I don't know about the 50 people agreeing with them. I don't remember any Facebook pages created about it, but I didn't really care to go looking for that type of stuff. I try to avoid it. But yeah I've heard crap up to and including that.

I dunno I heard some nasty things about Martinez following the CCG and Holiday Bowl last year, and all last week. More or less on par with some of this garbage.

It's all wrong. Just because other people do it doesn't make it right.

A quick search on FB for Taylor Martinez pales in comparison if you search for Joe Bauserman.

Ok.

It's one thing to say he sucked throwing or he shouldn't be playing...but things like these are just wrong and uncalled for. Don't worry Buckeyeboy45...I am not going to generalize your whole fan base, because of those guys. Just like our fan base shouldn't generalize our own fan base.

And Husker fans were calling for T-mart to be benched and people got their jocks twisted up about that...

Well, that and about any kind of character assassination scenario that could possibly be dreamed up. Every single day. All year long. (including off season).

Yes, because "go f'ing die" and "he's a cry baby" are the same thing :facepalm:

No one said they were the same thing. It's just that "both" are disgusting to an extreme. Is that really to difficult to grasp?

Yeah, glad that "he's a cancer to the Team!!", "he's not a team player!", "He's not a leader!!", "He doesn't care!!"etc, etc every single day is just hunky dory with you. That also he's constantly referred to as "T-Ragic", T-Fumble", etc is nice too.

You bet, real class pal.

:facepalm:

It’s so called fans like these fools that make me embarrassed to be associated with tOSU. I can’t believe people act like this over a football game. I cringe when I read crap like this on any forum. You guys should give bucknuts a visit and see the idiots over there. Am I pissed that we lost the way we did? Yep!! But I’m able to control my emotions and not act like a 5 year old throwing temper tantrum. I don’t understand why people feel the need to say things like this or why they feel these actions are appropriate. The ones that I confront about their actions always respond with “it’s my right as a fan!” What’s happened to people having self-control and realizing it’s just a football game? I’ll never understand why those who choose to act like these people choose to do so.

Great game guys!!

Feel bad for your fans. Its just not your year, maybe next season

It’s so called fans like these fools that make me embarrassed to be associated with tOSU. I can’t believe people act like this over a football game. I cringe when I read crap like this on any forum. You guys should give bucknuts a visit and see the idiots over there. Am I pissed that we lost the way we did? Yep!! But I’m able to control my emotions and not act like a 5 year old throwing temper tantrum. I don’t understand why people feel the need to say things like this or why they feel these actions are appropriate. The ones that I confront about their actions always respond with “it’s my right as a fan!” What’s happened to people having self-control and realizing it’s just a football game? I’ll never understand why those who choose to act like these people choose to do so.

Great game guys!!

Oh you know....it happens. If you ever need an example of the perfect fan base though. Just come here. We Husker fans are so damn perfect. Just ask most of the posters here. None of our sh#t stinks. :sarcasm

take a look at what tOSU fans are saying about Bauserman. Wowsers. I mean, yeah, he played poorly, and definitely contributed to their loss, but there is some seriously out of control stuff being posted. I never heard / read anyone saying anything near as bad about Tmart as is being said this morning about that poor bastard.

Maybe it's just the tOSU fans. I'm pretty sure anyone caught speaking that poorly of any NU player as tOSU fans are speaking of Bauserman and the D would have their residence in Nebraska revoked immediately.

It's not just OSU fans and it's not just Nebraska fans. It's not jus Big 10 fans and it's not just SEC fans. It's not just football fans and it's not just soccer fans. The reason this entire idiotic Fan War is so unbelievably worthless is that these kinds of conversations happen within every major program of every major sport in every major country in the world. And guess what? They happened at Nebraska back in the day, too, right in the heart of that mythic utopia where all fans lived in peace and harmony.

Criticism is an unfortunate but natural part of doing something competitive in the public eye, especially when so many people invest so much emotion, time, and money into the thing. This has always been the case. This will always be the case. The only major difference in our era is that people can do it instantly, drunk, and in 'public' on the internet--all at the same time. And the funny thing is, it's not even limited to sports.

I wish people on this board would get off each other's backs. All this boo-hooing over who's a real fan and is Nebraska the greatest fanbase in the country and whose criticism steps over the line is the antichrist of interesting (there's another biblical reference for rawhide).

• Fire 4

That's awful. I'm not sure what some of them expected, the guy was placed into a bad situation once Pryor got into trouble. Bauserman, did what he could in a less ideal situation. I'm sure he gives tOSU his all every day, in ways that many of fans don't see. Yeah, I know how it feels to have a sure victory ripped from your hands, it sucks. We as Husker fans know what its like to have a season go down the drain, it isn't fun. However, your true test as a fan comes when there is adversity, they need to stand behind their guys. Its unfortunate that Braxton got hurt and I hope he gets well soon, because he's gonna be a stud! He'll be a much better QB than Pryor. The tOSU still has a very good defense that gonna give other B1G offenses fits to keep them in games, all OS not lost.

It's not just OSU fans and it's not just Nebraska fans. It's not jus Big 10 fans and it's not just SEC fans. It's not just football fans and it's not just soccer fans. The reason this entire idiotic Fan War is so unbelievably worthless is that these kinds of conversations happen within every major program of every major sport in every major country in the world. And guess what? They happened at Nebraska back in the day, too, right in the heart of that mythic utopia where all fans lived in peace and harmony.

Criticism is an unfortunate but natural part of doing something competitive in the public eye, especially when so many people invest so much emotion, time, and money into the thing. This has always been the case. This will always be the case. The only major difference in our era is that people can do it instantly, drunk, and in 'public' on the internet--all at the same time. And the funny thing is, it's not even limited to sports.

I wish people on this board would get off each other's backs. All this boo-hooing over who's a real fan and is Nebraska the greatest fanbase in the country and whose criticism steps over the line is the antichrist of interesting (there's another biblical reference for rawhide).

Perfectly said.

Telling someone to go die and accusing them of being a crybaby is not the same.

Personally, what turned me off more than the 3 interceptions against Wisconsin was his cry baby attitude afterwards. Just shut up and play the game! Anyone with eyes can see that there is more problems than just Martinez....this O-line is not doing the job. If he would keep his mouth shut, he would have more defenders willing to take a look at the real problems this team has, like the O-line and the defense as a whole. I don't care who is QB, if they aren't going to give him time to throw, the consequences is not going to be good. But that don't mean that he can't still be a leader...suck it up, shut up, and work on the problem harder than working to defend the problem.