Occupy Wall Street

I'm curious what the plan of the Occupiers is when the snow starts falling. New York City isn't exactly an hospitable place to camp out during blizzards.

That's what Greece is for aren't you listening to my detailed evil and ingenious plan. Anyway if that falls through everyone is invited for a sleepover at Yos's house. byowmpb (bringyourownweeniesmarshmellowspillowsblankets) I'll supply the music!! chuckleshuffle

The passwords will be "Guy Fawkes." And stay off my lawn!!!

You crack me up!! :D

I'm curious what the plan of the Occupiers is when the snow starts falling. New York City isn't exactly an hospitable place to camp out during blizzards.

That's what Greece is for aren't you listening to my detailed evil and ingenious plan. Anyway if that falls through everyone is invited for a sleepover at Yos's house. byowmpb (bringyourownweeniesmarshmellowspillowsblankets) I'll supply the music!! chuckleshuffle

Can I bring a plus-one?

Can I bring a plus-one?

Male or female? :leghump:

Can I bring a plus-one?

Female. You know it! chuckleshuffle

Can I bring a plus-one?

you're in- we'll discuss the details at the anal (silly me I meant annual) meeting of the revolutionary dissolutioned revolutionary children of the revolution. the meeting is so covert so you must have the secret code and password have Yos PM you and bring your decoder ring. :wasted Roger wilko and out!!

Can I bring a plus-one?

you're in- we'll discuss the details at the anal (silly me I meant annual) meeting of the revolutionary dissolutioned revolutionary children of the revolution. the meeting is so covert so you must have the secret code and password have Yos PM you and bring your decoder ring. :wasted Roger wilko and out!!

HAIL SKROOB.

Can I bring a plus-one?

HAIL SKROOB.

You being the rookie you must bring the Chees nips or Andy capp's Cheddar Fries. be there 0700 Zulu time. :band

Can I bring a plus-one?

HAIL SKROOB.

You being the rookie you must bring the Chees nips or Andy capp's Cheddar Fries. be there 0700 Zulu time. :band

I prefer Cheez-Its. Is that alright?

But you know and I know reporters and anchor men are supposed to give you the unbiased news. If you are under the premise that these guys ar ejsut giving you facts then you have a certain amount of trust that they will do the right thing. If you see an analyst like Hannity or Maddow you know their program is going to have THEIR OPINION, big difference.

It's human nature... they will all include bias.

And I'll take Maddow's opinions, they are based in reality and backed by facts.

yeah right you keep thinking that, WOW!! I have watched her and Oberman and they slant the little bit of truth they uncover so much that it is like a propaganda show for the liberal progressives!! :lol::wacko:

That Maddow guy is about 50% truth. Check her out at www.politifact.com

First johnyrogers20 shows up here at HuskerBoard.

Being the only member of the HP "Troll Patrol", he gets involved in conversations.

Yossarian shows up, and conversational tones start to go down hill.

Now with HuZkurZ (Bronc) here, this folder will get trashed.

This is a warning to the mods and participants here, don't let them trash your site.

But you know and I know reporters and anchor men are supposed to give you the unbiased news. If you are under the premise that these guys ar ejsut giving you facts then you have a certain amount of trust that they will do the right thing. If you see an analyst like Hannity or Maddow you know their program is going to have THEIR OPINION, big difference.

It's human nature... they will all include bias.

And I'll take Maddow's opinions, they are based in reality and backed by facts.

yeah right you keep thinking that, WOW!! I have watched her and Oberman and they slant the little bit of truth they uncover so much that it is like a propaganda show for the liberal progressives!! :wacko::lol:

That Maddow guy is about 50% truth. Check her out at www.politifact.com

:lol:

First johnyrogers20 shows up here at HuskerBoard.

Being the only member of the HP "Troll Patrol", he gets involved in conversations.

Yossarian shows up, and conversational tones start to go down hill.

Now with HuZkurZ (Bronc) here, this folder will get trashed.

This is a warning to the mods and participants here, don't let them trash your site.

So...telling the teacher is your method of winning arguments?

Stick to your 15 page threads arguing the existence of God and leave political humor, sarcasm, and satire to the rest of us.