Occupy Wall Street

Throw out 'catch phrases' and don't explain what the hell you are even talking about. Thanks Tommy Boy.

Are you always this incoherent, or is today just another of many bad days for you?

I think if you had watched the movie you would get the reference!! chuckleshuffle

I can't watch YouTubes here at work (site is blocked)... I have to go by the text and images posted.

I am also very careful as to which links I will open.

I will watch the video later, and adjust my response accordingly, and issue apologies if needed.

Throw out 'catch phrases' and don't explain what the hell you are even talking about. Thanks Tommy Boy.

Are you always this incoherent, or is today just another of many bad days for you?

I think if you had watched the movie you would get the reference!! chuckleshuffle

I can't watch YouTubes here at work (site is blocked)... I have to go by the text and images posted.

I will watch the video later, and adjust my response accordingly, and issue apologies if needed.

Did you watch the movie? It is a very funny one!! :D

You spend a lot of time here during work hours. Public employee?

• Fire 1

I think JR20 has said he's a teacher.

update - my bad..I thought your reply was to JR20. Not sure about Sub, but I think he's said what he does in the past too.

update - my bad..I thought your reply was to JR20. Not sure about Sub, but I think he's said what he does in the past too.

Wrong CB I never said anything but you are quick to jump in and try to change the subject!! I did say I could teach you alot as you seem very uninformed!! chuckleshuffle

Not sure about Sub, but I think he's said what he does in the past too.

I work defense.

Sometimes I have this forum open on my second monitor, and will post while on a confernce call or while multitasking.

Right now I'm on lunch... also filling out a report... and glancing at the board at the same time.

My profile is in post #129.

http://www.huskerboa...o/page__st__100

Wrong CB I never said anything but you are quick to jump in and try to change the subject!! I did say I could teach you alot as you seem very uninformed!! chuckleshuffle

:) I thought you said you were a teacher when you were talking about how the teacher union works. My bad.

:) I thought you said you were a teacher when you were talking about how the teacher union works. My bad.

You may have been thinking about warhorse and banned me instead!! :rollin

Not sure about Sub, but I think he's said what he does in the past too.

I work defense.

Sometimes I have this forum open on my second monitor, and will post while on a confernce call or while multitasking.

Right now I'm on lunch... also filling out a report... and glancing at the board at the same time.

My profile is in post #129.

http://www.huskerboa...o/page__st__100

I only asked what you did for a living. I admire your defense testimony, however.

Good example of the sort of thing the OWS movement is so upset about:

http://www.thedailys...1/ellen-schultz

That's sickening, yet somehow unsurprising. The world might really be a better place if all the corp execs were rounded up and hung from the nearest lightpoles.

Not a bad idea for starters. The political system is so corrupt and rigged it's pointless to pine for real change from that. It hardly ends with those scum, however.....