Occupy Wall Street

It's a good thing it's entirely impossible for that to have been staged to discredit the Occupiers. :rolleyes:

I mean, a guy just happens to be there with his camera on while an Occupier very publicly defecates? Yeah. Totally not fishy at all. I mean, sure, I can believe some of these Occupiers would do this. But I believe the urge to discredit this movement by people with money and willingness to do so is greater.

It's a good thing it's entirely impossible for that to have been staged to discredit the Occupiers. :rolleyes:

I mean, a guy just happens to be there with his camera on while an Occupier very publicly defecates? Yeah. Totally not fishy at all. I mean, sure, I can believe some of these Occupiers would do this. But I believe the urge to discredit this movement by people with money and willingness to do so is greater.

I am sure you have the same amount of conspiracy theories for the tea party movement being unfairly tagged as racist, bigoted, homophobes!! :thumbs

I am sure you have the same amount of conspiracy theories for the tea party movement being unfairly tagged as racist, bigoted, homophobes!! :thumbs

I have. I am not an Occupy supporter. Just a third party watching all the silly partisan bickering going back and forth, pointing out the fallacies of each side.

Who knows...although I didn't see any loaf that was pinched on the sidewalk when he walked away...

You might be right, but since almost every phone is also a camera, catching someone actually defecating is probably possible.