Occupy Wall Street

And the great thing about this country is you are allowed to have that right. Just like I am allowed think it is simply sad that someone likes Bernie Sanders or BO or Rachel Maddow or Debbie Wasserman Schultz!!

Can you cite an inaccuracy from Senator Sanders?

Who in the US national media is more accurate than Maddow?

Do you find it sad that some people like to hear the truth?

BTW... Maddow is the only one I watch on MSNBC, and I don't read the Huffington Compost at all.

So tell me about Rachel Maddow. All I know of her is from appearances on The Daily Show and Colbert. I just figured she was the Liberal version of Ann Coulter. Yes? No?

As I've said a few times here, I find here to be factually objective, as well as biased in opinion to the left.

Everyone has their biases, but few work well with facts.

So tell me about Rachel Maddow. All I know of her is from appearances on The Daily Show and Colbert. I just figured she was the Liberal version of Ann Coulter. Yes? No?

As I've said a few times here, I find here to be factually objective, as well as biased in opinion to the left.

Everyone has their biases, but few work well with facts.

I would mostly agree with this.

I think a lot of people on the right especially despise her because she is openly gay.

So how do you feel about Hannity?

I like Hannity! I like the fact that he brings people in who disagree with him and I can see another point of view. He has brought in people who are very liberal like Bob Beckel and I can hear what the liberals really think on an issue not just what he says. There is a debate and I can decide which side has the better argument. Maddow just has uber liberals that get softball questions and laughing and giggling like they are in a pillow fight. I have only seen two republicans on her show, Michael Steele and McCain's daughter. Who do you watch and listen to for news?

I actually liked the show better when it was Hannity and Colmes. But Colmes would never let anyone speak, he filibusters all the time. I hate that, one speaks then you listen and give the other person his turn. You don't like what they say you wait and respond :wacko:

:snacks:

And for the record, MSNBC (or whomever the left-wing jackdaw is) is full of derp, too.

I will take Rachel Maddow as being more truthful and accurate than the rest of the mainstream news presenters.

I would tend to agree that she is generally more factually accurate than someone like Sean Hannity but she certainly leans a certain way with her coverage. She enjoys attacking conservatives and is almost defensive when forced to cover a liberal issue in a negative light.

So how is Hannity not as factual as Maddow? Where has he misled his viewers with information? Any examples? :dunno

http://mediamatters....ch/200812170007

Here is a fairly comprehensive list from 2008. Yes, it's from Media Matters. Every single blurb is supported by sources and videos. Check it out.

Also, I would agree with knapplc that it is simply sad that someone likes Hannity.

And the great thing about this country is you are allowed to have that right. Just like I am allowed think it is simply sad that someone likes Bernie Sanders or BO or Rachel Maddow or Debbie Wasserman Schultz!! chuckleshuffle

I think the dif is..and what they are saying or agree w/ is that the people you listed have a certain ideology or agenda that many won't agree w/, but they don't make it a regular practice to lie or try to mislead...and simply be a ranting blowhard. I know you still won't agree w/ this...even if you are shown lies from Hannity that outnumber anyone you listed by 10-1.

I like Hannity!

Really? That's just sad.

You feel sad about who and what some other person likes or dislikes? Sad? I felt sad when I heard about the scandal at PSU. Someone takes a shot at the White House? Sad...and angry. JR20 likes Hannity? That doesn't make me happy or sad.

Your schtick is wearing thin. Remember that membership is a privilege, not a right.

And for the record, MSNBC (or whomever the left-wing jackdaw is) is full of derp, too.

I will take Rachel Maddow as being more truthful and accurate than the rest of the mainstream news presenters.

I would tend to agree that she is generally more factually accurate than someone like Sean Hannity but she certainly leans a certain way with her coverage. She enjoys attacking conservatives and is almost defensive when forced to cover a liberal issue in a negative light.

So how is Hannity not as factual as Maddow? Where has he misled his viewers with information? Any examples? :dunno

http://mediamatters....ch/200812170007

Here is a fairly comprehensive list from 2008. Yes, it's from Media Matters. Every single blurb is supported by sources and videos. Check it out.

Also, I would agree with knapplc that it is simply sad that someone likes Hannity.

And the great thing about this country is you are allowed to have that right. Just like I am allowed think it is simply sad that someone likes Bernie Sanders or BO or Rachel Maddow or Debbie Wasserman Schultz!! chuckleshuffle

I think the dif is..and what they are saying or agree w/ is that the people you listed have a certain ideology or agenda that many won't agree w/, but they don't make it a regular practice to lie or try to mislead...and simply be a ranting blowhard. I know you still won't agree w/ this...even if you are shown lies from Hannity that outnumber anyone you listed by 10-1.

So, if someone likes a liar, that is bad? You like President Obama? Nancy Pelosi? George Bush? Eric Holder? All three are/were liars. In Obama's case, he lied to get elected. In Pelosi's case, she lies to get rich. In Bush's case, he lied to get troops committed to Iraq. In Holder's case, he can't tell the truth.

I like Hannity!

Really? That's just sad.

You feel sad about who and what some other person likes or dislikes? Sad? I felt sad when I heard about the scandal at PSU. Someone takes a shot at the White House? Sad...and angry. JR20 likes Hannity? That doesn't make me happy or sad.

Your schtick is wearing thin. Remember that membership is a privilege, not a right.

Huh? Explain how I have violated the terms of use. Please.