Occupy Wall Street

That is because I am not going to get into the pissing match of ideals. I wil say mine he will try to argue his and we will get nowhere. There are absolutes in this world just liberals don't want to hear it. And I don't feel like explaining every minute point. You can tell Carl is a lawyer because every word is dissected and analyzed.

There you go again. "There are absolutes in this world . . ."

What absolutes are there? I'm genuinely interested. This isn't a trick question. If you repeatedly claim to have moral absolutes you should at least be able to tell us about 1 or more of them. You don't have to tell me your life story.

For example, do you think "Thou shalt not kill" is a moral absolute?

That is because I am not going to get into the pissing match of ideals. I wil say mine he will try to argue his and we will get nowhere. There are absolutes in this world just liberals don't want to hear it. And I don't feel like explaining every minute point. You can tell Carl is a lawyer because every word is dissected and analyzed.

What absolutes are there? I'm genuinely interested. This isn't a trick question. If you repeatedly claim to have moral absolutes you should at least be able to tell us about 1 or more of them. You don't have to tell me your life story.

There are ten of them, but I don't have time to get into it! And yes I have broken them, I can read your mind!! every human is flawed and falls short of the glory of God. Gotta go, talk to ya tomorrow! :wasted

JR...I think a significant part of the problem is that you come off as very "derpy" and it annoys people greatly For example how you use emoticons in virtually every post....and usually the most obnoxious ones available. It's this type of stuff that drives people away or prevents others from participating.

Sort of like how "Jimmy Justice" may not be doing anything technically wrong...but he's still so polarizing and obnoxious that he turns people off in a great way.

This may come off to you as insulting, etc...but it shouldn't. At least it's something that you can control.

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/402383/november-15-2011/difference-makers---jimmy-justice

Difference Makers - Jimmy Justice

When the police fall down on the job, Jimmy Justice stands up for New Yorkers by making gotcha videos of NYPD officers.

I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that johnnyrodgers20 is trolling. There is no discourse here, just random nonsense spewed forth, with a smiley tacked on at the end for good measure.

And you would come to that I have been adding more than others but I am sure Yos and I are not popular on this site!!

You are not Yossarian and you are not held accountable for his actions. You are held accountable for yours.

Well, then hold me accountable!! I have been having debates with carl and others show me where I was trolling!! He would say something and I would try to refute it. I would say something and he would try to refute it. What am I missing? :dunno

not-sure-if-trolling-or-oblivious-to-irony-thumb.jpg

I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that johnnyrodgers20 is trolling. There is no discourse here, just random nonsense spewed forth, with a smiley tacked on at the end for good measure.

And you would come to that I have been adding more than others but I am sure Yos and I are not popular on this site!!

You are not Yossarian and you are not held accountable for his actions. You are held accountable for yours.

Well, then hold me accountable!! I have been having debates with carl and others show me where I was trolling!! He would say something and I would try to refute it. I would say something and he would try to refute it. What am I missing? :dunno

There are ten of them, but I don't have time to get into it! And yes I have broken them, I can read your mind!! every human is flawed and falls short of the glory of God. Gotta go, talk to ya tomorrow! :wasted

You should work on your mind reading. That's not where I was going with this.

Let's stick with "thou shalt not kill." It's not an absolute if there are exceptions to this, correct? So you don't think people should use lethal force in self-defense? You don't think lethal force should be used by our military?

Do you see the problems with claiming "moral absolutes?" By definition they CANNOT be moral absolutes if there are exceptions.

Let's stick with "thou shalt not kill." It's not an absolute if there are exceptions to this, correct? So you don't think people should use lethal force in self-defense? You don't think lethal force should be used by our military?

Do you see the problems with claiming "moral absolutes?" By definition they CANNOT be moral absolutes if there are exceptions.

death penalty...killing OBL...

death penalty...killing OBL...

Exactly. A religious absolute like "no other gods before me" is tough to attack with real world examples but I see few (if any) real world moral absolutes.

It's easier to understand in a formula, Where C is Colorado and S is suckage; C:S→X and thus we see that Colorado's suckability is infinite.

It's science.

Its-science-time..jpg

NOTE: I *was* going to post an Anchorman image, but I couldn't find a good Ron Burgundy image with the requisite text.