Occupy Wall Street

No. I've read quite a bit about it. How about yourself?

Shame on you. Read the officers justification for the use of pepper spray. "the students were forming a circle around us so we felt threatened." Then, explain to me how spraying sitting students could POSSIBLY help you break out of a circle of STANDING protesters.

Indefensible. (but I'd love to hear you try.)

This is still the United States of America, isn't it? What is going on here?!

http://www.youtube.c...nR7xET7Uo#at=50

Did you read the title of the video and decide what happened? Shame on you.

Shame on you. Read the officers justification for the use of pepper spray. "the students were forming a circle around us so we felt threatened." Then, explain to me how spraying sitting students could POSSIBLY help you break out of a circle of STANDING protesters.

'Shame on you' is what they said in the video that 'you' posted. Relax.

Are you saying that they are sitting and didn't surround them? I wasn't there, that's why I'm asking...it sounds like you were.

If they were surrounded, would you find it justified?

Just don't remember this being a problem at those tea party events. Must be the man bringing them down.

Just curious . . . Are you suggesting that a 20 foot straight line of sitting protesters can surround police?

I neither saw nor read anything from this situation that could justify the use of this type of force.

The tea partiers never really exercised civil disobedience. Different movements with different goals.

'Shame on you' is what they said in the video that 'you' posted. Relax.

Are you saying that they are sitting and didn't surround them? I wasn't there, that's why I'm asking...it sounds like you were.

If they were surrounded, would you find it justified?

Just don't remember this being a problem at those tea party events. Must be the man bringing them down.

People say there is nothing good to eat between TG and Xmas? Am I missing something or is that just a really odd statement/claim?

and surprise surprise...military walking lock step...

Just don't be lazy...

Life may not always give you exactly what you want, sometimes you have to fight for it...