Occupy Wall Street

Why I support the OWS movement, why progressive action is important:

http://www.commondre...ew/2011/12/02-3

Published on Friday, December 2, 2011 by Al Jazeera

Global Rebellion: The Coming Chaos?

Global elites are confused, reactive, and sinking into a quagmire of their own making, says author.

Do you dispute anything the author said (and why), because I agree with him.

Yasha Levine Released From Jail, Exposes LAPD’s Appalling Treatment Of Detained Occupy LA Protesters…

I finally got home Thursday afternoon after spending two nights in jail, and have had a hard time getting my bearings. On top of severe dehydration and sleep deprivation, I’ve got one hell of pounding migraine. So I’ll have to keep this brief for now. But I wanted to write down a few things that I witnessed and heard while locked up by LA’s finest…

http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2011/12/yasha-levine-released-from-jail-exposes-lapd%E2%80%99s-appalling-treatment-of-detained-occupy-la-protesters%E2%80%A6.html

Yasha Levine Released From Jail, Exposes LAPD’s Appalling Treatment Of Detained Occupy LA Protesters…

I finally got home Thursday afternoon after spending two nights in jail, and have had a hard time getting my bearings. On top of severe dehydration and sleep deprivation, I’ve got one hell of pounding migraine. So I’ll have to keep this brief for now. But I wanted to write down a few things that I witnessed and heard while locked up by LA’s finest…

http://www.nakedcapi...s%E2%80%A6.html

Carlfense....have any concerns with this article?

It seems as though large city police departments want the demonstrations to turn violent in self defense, so they can react even more violently.

It seems as though large city police departments want the demonstrations to turn violent in self defense, so they can react even more violently.

And what evidence do you have that gives you this SENSE of doom? Is it just your spider senses or do you have any real evidence? :ahhhhhhhh

And what evidence do you have that gives you this SENSE of doom? Is it just your spider senses or do you have any real evidence?

Second hand accounts from friends, articles and videos.

What my "spider senses" tell me is that you are trolling.

And what evidence do you have that gives you this SENSE of doom? Is it just your spider senses or do you have any real evidence?

Second hand accounts from friends, articles and videos.

What my "spider senses" tell me is that you are trolling.

No, what I am doing is trying to figure out how you know the police are looking to escalate the situation. If you have some news I am happy to hear it. I assume the police are professionals and behave as such and if they do not they should be held accuontable. I do not assume the OWS are looking to escalate things but maybe I should start to assume that given the violence so far. :hmmph

No, what I am doing is trying to figure out how you know the police are looking to escalate the situation. If you have some news I am happy to hear it. I assume the police are professionals and behave as such and if they do not they should be held accuontable. I do not assume the OWS are looking to escalate things but maybe I should start to assume that given the violence so far.

If you ass-u-me that someone you disagree with is using "spider senses" to figure something out, then you are trolling.

Regardless, I hope that my response answered your question.

If you claim to have not yet seen it, that is because you have seen it but refuse to acknowledge it.

No, what I am doing is trying to figure out how you know the police are looking to escalate the situation. If you have some news I am happy to hear it. I assume the police are professionals and behave as such and if they do not they should be held accuontable. I do not assume the OWS are looking to escalate things but maybe I should start to assume that given the violence so far.

If you ass-u-me that someone you disagree with is using "spider senses" to figure something out, then you are trolling.

Regardless, I hope that my response answered your question.

If you claim to have not yet seen it, that is because you have seen it but refuse to acknowledge it.

So using the term "liitle mind" would be trolling then I ass-u-me!! Or "spelling, punctuation, & grammar are your friend" is trolling correct? :thumbs

So using the term "liitle mind" would be trolling then I ass-u-me!! Or "spelling, punctuation, & grammar are your friend" is trolling correct?

Correct, because they were clearly and coherently applied to the situation.

Some of your posts are unintelligible because of the horrid spelling and grammar, and the incorrect application of punctuation.

• Fire 1
So using the term "liitle mind" would be trolling then I ass-u-me!! Or "spelling, punctuation, & grammar are your friend" is trolling correct?

Correct, because they were clearly and coherently applied to the situation.

Some of your posts are unintelligible because of the horrid spelling and grammar, and the incorrect application of punctuation.

Ditto :wasted

No, what I am doing is trying to figure out how you know the police are looking to escalate the situation. If you have some news I am happy to hear it. I assume the police are professionals and behave as such and if they do not they should be held accuontable. I do not assume the OWS are looking to escalate things but maybe I should start to assume that given the violence so far. :hmmph

Really?

And yea, cops rolling through at 2AM, kicking out the media, and causing ruckus is totally the protestors escalating things.