Occupy Wall Street

Why place the tent over the bound demonstrators?

I already addressed this, but apparently you are having a difficult time comprehending it (I will admit, this part is my opinion). At no point in the video do you ever see them bound by anything, so I'm not sure what you are referring to.

The tent did not need gas from a cannister to give it structural integrity, why turn the gas on into the tent?

After watching it a second time I noticed something else. I still believe that the 'air' was used for structure integrity. The interesting thing is that the video never shows him turning it on at 3:12 like you claim. Any idiot that can screw in a light bulb will realize that he is unscrewing whatever mechanism attaches to the tent. At 12:55 they release the air valves and the tent falls over. Sounds like it might need air for structural integrity.

Add this this video/description to another of your misinformed/misleading rants.

You addressed jack... don't blame me for your inadequicies.

Why place the tent over the bound demonstrators?

I already addressed this, but apparently you are having a difficult time comprehending it (I will admit, this part is my opinion). At no point in the video do you ever see them bound by anything, so I'm not sure what you are referring to.

The tent did not need gas from a cannister to give it structural integrity, why turn the gas on into the tent?

After watching it a second time I noticed something else. I still believe that the 'air' was used for structure integrity. The interesting thing is that the video never shows him turning it on at 3:12 like you claim. Any idiot that can screw in a light bulb will realize that he is unscrewing whatever mechanism attaches to the tent. At 12:55 they release the air valves and the tent falls over. Sounds like it might need air for structural integrity.

Add this this video/description to another of your misinformed/misleading rants.

You addressed jack... don't blame me for your inadequicies.

-Epic-Fail-random-16948603-330-363.jpg

Is Gobigger JR20's younger brother, with dumber images rather than dumb econs?

But as his image suggests, he is an expert on his own failures.

OWS participants risk arrest, police brutality, and poor creature comforts for extended periods of time.

The Houston Police place a tent over restrained demonstrators (2:00 in the video), and at then gas those bound and trapped inside (3:12).

Hey Gloria Allred, read your frickin quote. It never happened princess. It's as if you didn't even watch the video you posted. The only thing that you got right was that they put a tent over them. They weren't restrained, trapped or gassed. The worst part of it is there are likely others, suffering from extremely low IQ's as well (or too much medical marijuana), that believe that is what happened.

In none of your ignorant babble have you backed up your claims, nor have you refuted any of mine. It is going to hard for me to wait until you back to the library in the morning (because the shelter doesn't have internet, your mom hasn't got it yet or there is too much foil on your windows to get good communication signals....I don't know what it is yet) to post your response. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Those are not good examples. The cops do not want to escalate the situation, they were just frustrated by the students not complying with their orders. Anyone who is a parent knows tht when you get frustrated you do things you normally don't. Sometimes people do things that they regret but they do not try to escalate a situation with their children.

I think OWS has sympathizers and they will use any incident to further their cause. :ahhhhhhhh

The cops don't want to escalate the situation, but they do anyway? Saying they peppersprayed the students because they were frustrated is a cop out. These are professionals. If we're not going to hold them to higher standards, then what the f#*k are we doing?

And how is rolling through the park at 2 AM "frustration"? Looks like pre-planned event, to me.

Do you blindly rant or do you absorb what you read. I have said at least three times in this thread that the cop who shot the pepper spray should be held accountable. How many times does one have to write something before you realize that it was said and you comprehend it. I will say it one more time, THE COP THAT PEPPER SPRAYED THE STUDENTS SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE. So what's with the apologist stance? Don't make posts trying to excuse their behavior if you don't think it's excusable.

The 2 am one was preplanned IMO, that would seem be the best time to clear the area with least resistance. I would think you would like that because with less people in the area there is less chance of someone getting injured. :thumbsHow bout they don't pull this sh#t at all?

The growing frustration of the Progressive Left (and OWS) with President Obama...

http://www.commondre...ew/2011/12/14-6

I smell firebagger.

OWS participants risk arrest, police brutality, and poor creature comforts for extended periods of time.

The Houston Police place a tent over restrained demonstrators (2:00 in the video), and at then gas those bound and trapped inside (3:12).

Hey Gloria Allred, read your frickin quote. It never happened princess. It's as if you didn't even watch the video you posted. The only thing that you got right was that they put a tent over them. They weren't restrained, trapped or gassed. The worst part of it is there are likely others, suffering from extremely low IQ's as well (or too much medical marijuana), that believe that is what happened.

In none of your ignorant babble have you backed up your claims, nor have you refuted any of mine. It is going to hard for me to wait until you back to the library in the morning (because the shelter doesn't have internet, your mom hasn't got it yet or there is too much foil on your windows to get good communication signals....I don't know what it is yet) to post your response. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Okay, guys - enough. Take it to the Woodshed. But enough in this forum.

Just because you are a flaming idiot that comprehend squat don't blame me. You are the real troll as soon as you start to lose an argumant you start with your smart ass schtick. go home to your mama who by the way is probably your wife from the sounds of it. :nutz

• Fire 1

Those are not good examples. The cops do not want to escalate the situation, they were just frustrated by the students not complying with their orders. Anyone who is a parent knows tht when you get frustrated you do things you normally don't. Sometimes people do things that they regret but they do not try to escalate a situation with their children.

I think OWS has sympathizers and they will use any incident to further their cause. :ahhhhhhhh

The cops don't want to escalate the situation, but they do anyway? Saying they peppersprayed the students because they were frustrated is a cop out. These are professionals. If we're not going to hold them to higher standards, then what the f#*k are we doing?

And how is rolling through the park at 2 AM "frustration"? Looks like pre-planned event, to me.

Do you blindly rant or do you absorb what you read. I have said at least three times in this thread that the cop who shot the pepper spray should be held accountable. How many times does one have to write something before you realize that it was said and you comprehend it. I will say it one more time, THE COP THAT PEPPER SPRAYED THE STUDENTS SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE. So what's with the apologist stance? Don't make posts trying to excuse their behavior if you don't think it's excusable. How about I didn't but rather told you that one of many police doing something wrong doesn't mean they are all wrong unless all OWS are criiminals and rapists, ah... wait bad example!!

The 2 am one was preplanned IMO, that would seem be the best time to clear the area with least resistance. I would think you would like that because with less people in the area there is less chance of someone getting injured. :thumbsHow bout they don't pull this sh#t at all? How about OWS acts like real citizens and peacefully protests and don't crap on cop cars, rape women and rob people. Maybe they could go back to the reason they were there, whatever it maybe, no one really knows anymore but go back to that reason for being there might help!!

The growing frustration of the Progressive Left (and OWS) with President Obama...

http://www.commondre...ew/2011/12/14-6

I smell firebagger.

Usual progressive puke falling off the lips of the ego, pseudo intellectuals who only know theory and have never actually done anything (case in point oBUMa). Go bigger, they will never learn, they only hate so there is no sense trying to reason with them about any logical argument. Those kinds of ignorant people will never hear you but only rant and rave against you. Let's just hope we can overcome them and marginalize their destructive impact on this great country. :thumbs

I smell firebagger.

Usual progressive puke falling off the lips of the ego, pseudo intellectuals who only know theory and have never actually done anything (case in point oBUMa). Go bigger, they will never learn, they only hate so there is no sense trying to reason with them about any logical argument. Those kinds of ignorant people will never hear you but only rant and rave against you. Let's just hope we can overcome them and marginalize their destructive impact on this great country. :thumbs

"Puke falling off the lips of the ego?" I have no idea what that means. Perhaps you could explain it for me.

Also, you seemed to miss the point jr20. Malth was talking to Sub-Husker. "Firebagger" is not a term directed at right wingers. It's a lefty-on-lefty term.

Sigh.

I smell firebagger.

"Puke falling off the lips of the ego?" I have no idea what that means. Perhaps you could explain it for me.

Also, you seemed to miss the point jr20. Malth was talking to Sub-Husker. "Firebagger" is not a term directed at right wingers. It's a lefty-on-lefty term.

Sigh.

I meant egotistical, pseudo intellectuals. And its toward both of them, they usually can't stick to facts but rather always try to demean someone who doesn't agree with them. If they would just try to debate without the condescending words it might go a little easier for them. eyeswear2allthatsholy

I smell firebagger.

Sigh.

I meant egotistical, pseudo intellectuals. And its toward both of them, they usually can't stick to facts but rather always try to demean someone who doesn't agree with them. If they would just try to debate without the condescending words it might go a little easier for them. eyeswear2allthatsholy

Wow . . . only 1 sentence between those two statements. Sometimes I wonder if the pot is even aware of the existence of the kettle.

I smell firebagger.

Sigh.

Wow . . . only 1 sentence between those two statements. Sometimes I wonder if the pot is even aware of the existence of the kettle.

Let me ask you a question. Go back and look at the last time I used any derogatory comments, then look and see if I was the first to do so. I think you will see a pattern of certain individuals who obviously think they are more intelligent than most and like to show it. They usually start off with a snide remark used to insult the intelligence of the poster who they disagree with before they answer the post. Check and get back to me!! :thumbs

1. Let me ask you a question. 2. Go back and look at the last time I used any derogatory comments, then look and see if I was the first to do so. I think you will see a pattern of certain individuals who obviously think they are more intelligent than most and like to show it. They usually start off with a snide remark used to insult the intelligence of the poster who they disagree with before they answer the post. Check and get back to me!! :thumbs

1. You have my permission to ask me a question. I see that you didn't actually ask the question in your post. So . . . yes . . . ask away.

2. Oh! I see. Condescension and personal attacks are terrible . . . unless some big meanie did it first.

Quite the distinction. Some might even call it nuanced. (Is that still a dirty word?)

1. Let me ask you a question. 2. Go back and look at the last time I used any derogatory comments, then look and see if I was the first to do so. I think you will see a pattern of certain individuals who obviously think they are more intelligent than most and like to show it. They usually start off with a snide remark used to insult the intelligence of the poster who they disagree with before they answer the post. Check and get back to me!! :thumbs

1. You have my permission to ask me a question. I see that you didn't actually ask the question in your post. So . . . yes . . . ask away. Ok seeing as you are being like this COULD you go back and look?

2. Oh! I see. Condescension and personal attacks are terrible . . . unless some big meanie did it first.

Precisely, If you let it go they will continue to do so and no one should just keep taking insults.

Quite the distinction. Some might even call it nuanced. (Is that still a dirty word?)

Never was, but somehow I have the feeling you are in their court and like the way they insult other posters, HMMM. :wasted