Occupy Wall Street

It's hard not to trespass when city parks are all privatized.

They demonstrators should not have been kicked out of Zuccati Park in the first place.

OK, gotcha, when you say "all" that means only Zuccati. At least I will know for next time. :)

Not a written "all", but I could see how it may have been implied.

Anyway... there are many opinions about what the bankers have done, and what appropriate responses should be.

I haven't been to a demonstration yet out of fear of arrest, but I would like to have participated. I had done the rythmic drumming before that had become popular at many of the demonstrations.

if you follow the laws you probably wouldn't be arrested.

Not true in all cases.

Demonstrators in NYC (the bridge arrests) followed police orders, then were arrested for complying.

link to them being arrested for complying to police orders?

There is dumb... there is dumber... and there is the guy masquerading with someone else's name.

You can easily find that in any search.

Not true in all cases.

Demonstrators in NYC (the bridge arrests) followed police orders, then were arrested for complying.

There is dumb... there is dumber... and there is the guy masquerading with someone else's name.

then it should be extremely easy for you, the king of insulting posters on HuskerBoard, to find a link where OWS turds were arrested for complying with police orders?

something tells me you can't do it, because something tells me (like usual) you bought hook, line and sinker into some anti-cop false info you read somewhere.

Not true in all cases.

You have to stop pulling this crap Sub. It's getting ridiculous. Insult and no substance. Provide the easy link already.

Not true in all cases.

You have to stop pulling this crap Sub. It's getting ridiculous. Insult and no substance. Provide the easy link already.

he definitely has a way with insulting other members of HuskerBoard. he's not able to hold a convo without resorting to demeaning others.

He was denying blatantly obvious reality... a link to the story is easy to find.

And I will not jump and find it for him when he decides to play dumb.

like you are making a habit out of doing, you spout a lot of junk that you can't back up. you cannot provide a link where cops were arresting protesters for "complying with their orders" bc such link does not exist.

you are reeling.