Occupy Wall Street

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/17/us/new-york-occupy-arrests/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Come on Sub, why haven't you posted this one yet? I can see how they are under "constant threat of arrest" when they purposely try to break the law!!! Trying to take over a churches property without permission, really OWS? Just another example of why the real 99% of America could care less for this movement.

I look forward to your response to defending this action Sub.

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t2

Come on Sub, why haven't you posted this one yet? I can see how they are under "constant threat of arrest" when they purposely try to break the law!!! Trying to take over a churches property without permission, really OWS? Just another example of why the real 99% of America could care less for this movement.

It's hard not to trespass when city parks are all privatized.

They demonstrators should not have been kicked out of Zuccati Park in the first place.

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t2

They demonstrators should not have been kicked out of Zuccati Park in the first place.

That's a flat out lie. Any other reasons you can think of?

Jeebus frickin' christmas... you are one of the densest persons I have ever encountered on a message board.

You can reply if you feel you have to, but I have you on ignore.

and that right there is when I know I won, LOL! It's so simple to google NYC public parks and there are PLENTY of them that aren't private or privately run and what do I get in return? Personal attack about how dense I am instead of simply proving me wrong, which you can't. Honestly, I enjoy the debate with you Sub more then anyone on here. You open my eyes to things and I do learn from you but if you have no good comeback, then people are dumb. If you want me on ignore because of that, it's your loss and not mine.

If the police need to bring a tent to cover up already bound demonstrators, there is a good chance they are acting illegally while hidden.

To increase the air pressure inside an outdoor tent-like structure, a compressor is usually used, not a small cylinder.

Those who make excuses for bad police behavior are traitors to the US Constitution.

Wow, what a joke! you went from saying police gassed the unbathed protesters to now saying they MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING since the tent was put up. you probably just hate cops, it certainly appears that way to me. is there any evidence at all that the cops mistreated anyone inside of that tent? link? anything?

Jeebus frickin' christmas... you are one of the densest persons I have ever encountered on a message board.

You can reply if you feel you have to, but I have you on ignore.

and that right there is when I know I won, LOL! It's so simple to google NYC public parks and there are PLENTY of them that aren't private or privately run and what do I get in return? Personal attack about how dense I am instead of simply proving me wrong, which you can't. Honestly, I enjoy the debate with you Sub more then anyone on here. You open my eyes to things and I do learn from you but if you have no good comeback, then people are dumb. If you want me on ignore because of that, it's your loss and not mine.

chuckleshuffle

I had to think which CactusBoy this was... it's the fake one who copied someone else's user name.

After reading this nonsense, it was obvious that he was a derp troll.

Wow, what a joke! you went from saying police gassed the unbathed protesters to now saying they MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING since the tent was put up. you probably just hate cops, it certainly appears that way to me. is there any evidence at all that the cops mistreated anyone inside of that tent? link? anything?

Where did I say that the demonstrators were not gassed?

Yes the police did something inside the tent after they covered the demonstrators, that they did not want the public to see.

I never said that the police mistreated anyone inside the tent.

I was referring to Zuccati Park... not every park in the city.

We both know that the demonstrators were forceably kicked out of that park by the police.

I had to think which CactusBoy this was... it's the fake one who copied someone else's user name.

After reading this nonsense, it was obvious that he was a derp troll.

Where did I say that the demonstrators were not gassed?

Yes the police did something inside the tent after they covered the demonstrators, that they did not want the public to see.

I never said that the police mistreated anyone inside the tent.

so you claim (despite having NO evidence) that police gassed those who were "trapped and bound" inside the tent, yet you don't want to be quoted as saying the police mistreated anyone?

let me ask you a question...do you consider "gassing those who are bound and trapped" inside of a tent as mistreatment?

you have still not been able to provide ANY evidence that they were gassed. you saw some cute little title on a youtube video and ran with it. to hell with admitting you rushed to judgement. just sayin

so you claim (despite having NO evidence) that police gassed those who were "trapped and bound" inside the tent, yet you don't want to be quoted as saying the police mistreated anyone?

I don't post this lightly.. but anyone who posted the above is a confused moron.

Just after the three minute mark in the video the police are visible turning the valve on the gas cannister.

Since we don't know what gas was in the cannister, and because the tent was brought in, as I said multiple times... we don't know that the police mistreated anyone.

You really should stop trying to impersonate another person's user name.

I don't post this lightly.. but anyone who posted the above is a confused moron.

Just after the three minute mark in the video the police are visible turning the valve on the gas cannister.

Since we don't know what gas was in the cannister, and because the tent was brought in, as I said multiple times... we don't know that the police mistreated anyone.

You really should stop trying to impersonate another person's user name.

since you seem so obsessed with my SN, i'll address this issue first. yes i realize it upsets you, and i was informed you already whined about it to the authoritahs. get over it. it's a SN. there is more than 1 poster with "huskerfan" in his name, and there's more than one with "cactusboy"...not such a big deal.

2nd, you are assuming they were gassed. you do not know what was in the canister or what the tent needs to be erected. if they were gased with "chemical weapons", don't you think we would have heard about thbat by now?

how many times are you going to declare you're too emotional for this topic and that you will leave it alone before you actually do it?

I was referring to Zuccati Park... not every park in the city.

We both know that the demonstrators were forceably kicked out of that park by the police.

OK, gotcha, when you say "all" that means only Zuccati. At least I will know for next time. :)