Occupy Wall Street

If the police need to bring a tent to cover up already bound demonstrators, there is a good chance they are acting illegally while hidden.

To increase the air pressure inside an outdoor tent-like structure, a compressor is usually used, not a small cylinder.

Those who make excuses for bad police behavior are traitors to the US Constitution.

OWS does bring people together.

I had never heard the term "firebagger" before.

Firebagger: A term of derision used (usually on blogs) by supporters of U.S. President Barack Obama in arguments with people who criticize Obama and other Democrats from the political left. The term is a conflation of "Teabagger" the term of derision used to describe right wing Tea Party activists and Firedoglake, a left-leaning political blogging community founded by Jane Hamsher.

Yeah, I guess I am one.

By the way... Firedoglake was a pro-Hillary blog during the 2008 primaries. They will probably be anti-Obama no matter what.

Just because you are a flaming idiot that comprehend squat don't blame me. You are the real troll as soon as you start to lose an argumant you start with your smart ass schtick. go home to your mama who by the way is probably your wife from the sounds of it. :nutz

Nope, none of this.

Different opinions, that's fine, find a way to debate them while being respectful. That's all, cheers. Time outs while standing in the bad kid's corner facing the wall, that's next. You don't wanna know why it smells the way it does.

Is Gobigger JR20's younger brother, with dumber images rather than dumb econs?

But as his image suggests, he is an expert on his own failures.

None of this either.

Hey Gloria Allred, read your frickin quote. It never happened princess. It's as if you didn't even watch the video you posted. The only thing that you got right was that they put a tent over them. They weren't restrained, trapped or gassed. The worst part of it is there are likely others, suffering from extremely low IQ's as well (or too much medical marijuana), that believe that is what happened.

In none of your ignorant babble have you backed up your claims, nor have you refuted any of mine. It is going to hard for me to wait until you back to the library in the morning (because the shelter doesn't have internet, your mom hasn't got it yet or there is too much foil on your windows to get good communication signals....I don't know what it is yet) to post your response. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

I guess it's acceptable to be derp-filled and fact-free... if you throw in enough personal attacks.

I'm new here, so I don't know where the line is yet. Do I reply in kind, or what?

Great question! I am sure a lot of others are wondering the same thing.

I'm new here, so I don't know where the line is yet. Do I reply in kind, or what?

See the above post, if you are at all uncertain.

Remember, when things get out of hand and senselessly personal, someone's gotta be the bigger man. And someone's gotta be the "Taking a Chill Pill" guy. Don't be that guy!

I guess because I've known people who were arrested and abused by police in NYC, and arrested in Albany, that I have taken criticisms of peaceful demonstrations too seriously.

In addition I have a very negative view of banking, insurance and corporate greed... which leads me to strongly support the cause and as a "firebagger" to criticize Obama.

I apologize to HSKR, GoBigger and JR20, for any insults I had thrown your way.

I will leave this topic alone, as it is too close to my personal interests to be objective.

• Fire 1

I guess because I've known people who were arrested and abused by police in NYC, and arrested in Albany, that I have taken criticisms of peaceful demonstrations too seriously.

In addition I have a very negative view of banking, insurance and corporate greed... which leads me to strongly support the cause and as a "firebagger" to criticize Obama.

I apologize to HSKR, GoBigger and JR20, for any insults I had thrown your way.

I will leave this topic alone, as it is too close to my personal interests to be objective.

No problem ,sorry too. Everyone has a bad day or week. Have a great weekend!! :wasted

• Fire 1

1. If the police need to bring a tent to cover up already bound demonstrators, there is a good chance they are acting illegally while hidden.

2. To increase the air pressure inside an outdoor tent-like structure, a compressor is usually used, not a small cylinder.

3. Those who make excuses for bad police behavior are traitors to the US Constitution.

4. OWS does bring people together.

1. This is your opinion. I presented my opinion about this already. I have seen nothing that indicates that anyone was mistreated, but in your mind police officers must be guilty until proven innocent. Especially were there is no evidence a crime has been committed.

2. I am anxious to hear your experience that leads you to believe a compressor makes more sense than a air bottle. I have been around automotive racing my entire life and it rarely makes sense to lug around a compressor because they often take up more space and are heavier than a ‘bottle’ of compressed air. Furthermore, most compressors don’t run on solar power, so you need a generator. So, you could lug around a cylinder, which is enough air to fill the frame of that tent 100 times over, or you could lug around a 100 lb generator, and a wheel in the 50 lb compressor with extension cords.

3. There is zero evidence of bad police behavior and you have yet to provide any. I do not condone poor police behavior and I never will, but I will not indict a member of law enforcement for nothing.

4. OWS has become a disaster and I can’t wait until they ruffle the wrong feathers. I believe they are really messing with fire by blocking ‘union run’ shipping ports. Those ‘Union’ groups won’t put up with blocking their workers for long.

1. I guess it's acceptable to be derp-filled and fact-free... if you throw in enough personal attacks.

2. I'm new here, so I don't know where the line is yet. Do I reply in kind, or what?

1. I don’t understand if you are referring to your posts or mine. Before you take the high road ‘victim’ mentality may want to read your post #601, which is about the third time you have insulted me on Huskerboard for debunking your nonsense.

a. You have yet to indicate at what point anyone is this video is shown to be bound up.
b. You have yet to explain how unscrewing a cylinder means that someone is ‘gassed’.
c. You have yet to elaborate on how anyone was trapped in a structure that was held together by Velcro.
d. You have presented one fact in the 15 posts you have made on this issue…..Police put a tent over the demonstrators.
e. You have extreme difficulty separating your opinion from fact. If you have an opinion, then call it that, but you can’t run with it as a fact.
f. Based upon a, b, c, d, it would be nice for you to explain to the audience what ‘derp’ is and what you are referring to.

2. You are new here and you have come with guns blazing. You are like the guy at Thanksgiving dinner that no one really knows how they got there, who they came with and why they are acting like they have been a member of the family for 20 years. The family is trying to figure out a plan how you don’t get the invite next year. Welcome to Huskerboard Uncle Eddie!

If I screw up, especially on facts, I get called out. I find it ironic that no one has been able find any issues with the ‘fact’ portion of my postings…well, except you.

If I screw up, especially on facts, I get called out.

Why the tent over the demonstrators?

Why the gas from a canister?

Why the tent over the demonstrators?

Please reread post #598. I understand that you are very slow and don't comprehend things well, so I am going to help. It is on page 12 of the OP and it in direct response to your original posting of this video. And then when you finish, read it again. Good Lord.

Why the gas from a canister?

I don't even know where to start with this. You didn't even aknoweldege the post you responded to. Or the two previous that explained this. What the hell is a matter with you? Nothing in this video suggest anything other than it the compressed air provided support for the tent frame. There was never any gas released in that video??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The air is for the supporting of the tent. Give it up, you lose. You were wrong and it is time to move on. They never open the valve on the tank in the video like you claim. They are detaching it from the tent. Why is no one risking exposure by not wearing a gasmask? It would be ridiculous to use a compressor. Why does the tent collapse when they release the air? You are wrong...you lose...give it up.

Just because I am curious....What gas do you think they put into that tent?